Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Elmer. I’ve noticed a touch of impending doom in your posts. Here’s something to cheer you up.

It is with some misfortune that I am suffering from Gout at the moment, which is not exactly a dance around the Maypole, so that may explain my grouchiness 😢😢😢

It is with some misfortune that I am suffering from Gout at the moment, which is not exactly a dance around the Maypole, so that may explain my grouchiness 😢😢😢
A friend of mine had gout and ran through the symptoms. My sympathies for the pain you are suffering. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

A friend of mine had gout and ran through the symptoms. My sympathies for the pain you are suffering. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Very kind of you. Hoping it clears up ASAP. Hope you have a great weekend Robbo :)

my dad had it and said it was the worst pain he had ever felt - and he followed carlton through the fifties…

Hoping for a big Eagles win tonight. 5,479 days since the Bombers last won a final, and long may that continue.

But I do give Essendon a real chance tonight. Strange thing to say, but feels like they have nothing to lose tonight - think we'll see their running game on show tonight, and that can be very damaging.

In fact I give all the underdogs a chance this weekend. There is a genuine case to be made for all of Essendon, Collingwood, Brisbane and the Dogs to all win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roaming *knuckle is up and about early.

Duck with a touch of the Lingy shouties.

YOU ARE CARRYING MICROPHONES YOU DIPSHITS!

Hoping for a big Eagles win tonight. 5,479 days since the Bombers last won a final, and long may that continue.

But I do give Essendon a real chance tonight. Strange thing to say, but feels like they have nothing to lose tonight - think we'll see their running game on show tonight, and that can be very damaging.

In fact I give all the underdogs a chance this weekend. There is a genuine case to be made for all of Essendon, Collingwood, Brisbane and the Dogs to all win.

J are you not feeling well?

Edit, think the Dogs win easy

unfortunately I think the world will end tonight as * pinch it......surround me and brutally mob stone me....
First one into the cellar.

Door locked, key chucked into the next postcode

Remove this Banner Ad

Back