Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

And now Lynch, who has been ******* putrid, gets involved after the game has been won by the players around him.

It shits me so much that we’re a bottom 4 team and being asked (supposedly) to pay 2 x R1 picks for Papley.

Tigers get Lynch for free from weakest team in the comp.

What a f***ed up rule that is.

How TF did he get that free in the first quarter???

I don't think i saw it, apparently i shouldn't keep trying to watch three things at the same time.

And another miss by the Lions
.. they have now had 4 more shots than the Tigers, but are down by six goals.

Why didn’t a Lions player make Ellis feel the impact of backing into a pack when taking that mark.

Article on afl.com.au stating Delidio did his calf in the first quarter against the Dogs and it looks like career over.

Seriously, wtf, is wrong with the medical staff at that club? Why was he even playing when he carried that injury in to the game and to only last a quarter, shows he wasn't ready.

Imagine being Tomlinson and getting dropped for that.

Article on afl.com.au stating Delidio did his calf in the first quarter against the Dogs and it looks like career over.

Seriously, wtf, is wrong with the medical staff at that club? Why was he even playing when he carried that injury in to the game and to only last a quarter, shows he wasn't ready.

Imagine being Tomlinson and getting dropped for that.

He's had those calves since Richmond days. Dumb trade, they got very little return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I grew up with footy in a different era, and that my views are outdated and silly, but I really do want to see Lions players cause some bruising. Soft

Gotta think given today's results, The Giants should be confident to beat the Lions

When was the last time that both teams that finished 1 and 2 at the end of the Home and Away season were bundled out in straight sets ?

Why did the Aussies review that LBW?

Paine has been absolutely awful when it comes to reviews.

Was wondering the same thing until they showed it tracking to only clear the bails by an inch. Probably fair to review that.

But yeah, Paine has been terrible - watching the team decide on what was ultimately that failed review against Stokes in the last test, the body language and facial expressions of the bowler and fielders didn’t look like they were particularly gung-ho about it. Australia has won something like 4/25 reviews this series?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back