Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I just find it embarrassing that we're yukking it up because a team lost a final, whilst we search for our fifth coach in nine years.
I have a question. When you walk outside and see that it's a lovely day, do you smile or does it cause you more pain because it's a lovely day while Carlton's s**t?

If the answer is the latter, I have a lovely set of poetry to recommend, a priest I can recommend - for whenever you feel like you need spiritual advice - a medium for when you need to get in contact with The Beyond, and some ravens for when you want to look extra edgy.

I just find it embarrassing that we're yukking it up because a team lost a final, whilst we search for our fifth coach in nine years.

Because the arch-enemy has lost another final and their "streak" is intact! If you can't celebrate anything else while Carlton is sh*t, you must have been miserable for the last 20 years!

I'll just leave this here ...

E99KCTTVUAQwP6-

Satisfying end to the weekends finals.

2M Peter returning to his traffic cone like form of the last 5 years
The Package back to the 10 possession 2 goal a game player he has always been.
Shiel reminding us that we dodged a bullet.
McGrath reminding us that Dodoro stuffed up not picking Taranto or McLuggage.
Baby bombers nowhere to be seen.

Missing a small forward - Orazio would have been handy
Missing a decent tall forward - Not sure Jo would have given them anything.

There is. Just read Rohan Connolly's tweets.
Love the sooking about the umpires. They were all their IMO.
CD First was clearly there. Look at the back page of the HS around the next. Clearly around the neck
Shiel soccer OOB from 10m away, gets paid every day of the week.
CD 2nd was unlucky but the clumsy ruckman makes contact to the head. Doesn't matter if it was accidental.
CD 3rd arms around the waist. A bit lucky but the defender fell over making it look worse the is might have been. Would get paid most of the time unless your name is HMcKay
CD 4th was a clear down field free but taken at point impact because it was closer to the goal. You can never bump a player front on and high just after they dispose of the ball. Doesn't matter if it is a kick or handball.

Also note that * got one of their 4 goals from a luckyish 50m penalty. Lewis was following Draper and was within 5m but went close to Smith than he should have.

End of the day ROCO is a fan and was probably watching in his duffle coat with Timmy Watsons number on the back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toby will get 4 weeks.

Can't believe so many are defending Greene for this.

Can you imagine the precedent this sets if he gets off...or just cops a fine?

The ripple down effect this has in lower leagues is huge...there's already a chronic shortage of umps in club footy. Why would you want to be an ump if this type of behaviour is condoned, or even not thought of as serious.

I'd be giving him 6+ but I reckon he'll probably get 2-3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back