Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Puppies Hounds GIF

Feeling better now that the dogs are out, and the pies and tigers have lost this weekend

This result actually makes me feel a little bit worse - Fremantle are a team we’ll likely need to beat to climb the ladder towards contention - for now they jump well ahead of us with an invaluable learning experience from this finals series that we’re yet to have.

I was riding the Doggies train briefly there.
Wife and stepson are Dogs and out of Pies, Tigers, Dees and Cats, they're the best option.
Don't want to see Zorko as a Premiership captain. Swans are full of dickheads like Buddy, Heeney and Parker, and Freo are just Freo. Plus, it will make them think they have bragging rights over Cerra vs Brodie, because apparently that's a thing.
Screwed now.

Lol bullflogs. Shouldn’t have been there in the first place and didn’t deserve it.
On behalf of all of our support base we humbly apologise for tonight’s shitshow. If that’s what we are now serving up you are welcome to our spot next year so I can enjoy watching something resembling a team having a proper crack!

I’m off up north to the beach - see y’all next year.

Are you drunk? Acres is horrendous
Completely disagree as he was in the best players for Freo all night!!! He was one of their few steady players in the first quarter when they were sh***ing themselves from the Dogs pressure, and continually used his body in contests to win the ball and move it on for his team. Too many on this forum do not rate players from other teams enough in my book!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back