Unsolved Arrest made in Murder of Tupac

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm interested.
hard to think thy haven't known all along, and there could be some , shock, horror...police corruption involved along the way somewhere I am guessing...

Just have to look at the senseless murders that happen in the hip hop world these days

The murderer is either dead or incarcerated for another murder

The incident with Orlando Anderson at the MGM , Tupac punched a killer who was a gang member of southside Compton crips &
Keefe Ds nephew

Last edited:
The Tupac doco Dear Mama (on Disney+) does a good job of covering this.

Tupac and his posse rolled some members of an east coast gang earlier in the evening, so it was most likely one of them.

Great doco btw, well worth a watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Tupac doco Dear Mama (on Disney+) does a good job of covering this.

Tupac and his posse rolled some members of an east coast gang earlier in the evening, so it was most likely one of them.

Great doco btw, well worth a watch.
no, it was southside Compton crip member "baby lane" aka Orlando Anderson

"Investigators have long believed the gunman is likely already dead, the victim of a separate shooting two years after the Vegas drive-by. The current investigation could lead to a determination of who was in the car with the gunman when the rounds were fired that killed Tupac. That could lead to someone being charged as an accomplice.

The celebrated hip-hop artist was shot on Sept. 7, 1996, in Las Vegas and died in the hospital six days later from his injuries at the age of 25.

Tupac had attended a boxing match with Suge Knight in Vegas the day he was shot. He was in a black sedan on Las Vegas Boulevard when a white Cadillac pulled up alongside and someone opened fire.

No arrests have ever been made in the case.

Months after the Tupac drive-by, rapper Christopher Wallace -- aka the Notorious B.I.G. -- was shot and killed in Los Angeles on March 9, 1997. That shooting is widely believed to have been connected to Tupac's murder and also remains unsolved."

"The South Side Crips had emerged as a major force in Compton. Among their leadership was Duane “Keefe D” Davis, the man whose Nevada home was raided last month. In the 90s, Keefe D had established a very profitable network selling drugs imported by the Cali drug cartel to cities across America. “At my height, I was moving 300 kilos a month,” Keefe D has boasted".

"In the Lakewood mall face-off, at least one of the Pirus had his chain snatched – one belonging to one of Knight’s young hangers-on, Travon Lane. In hip-hop, snatching a chain was a low insult – a kind of symbolic emasculation. Among the untrue rumours circulating was one claiming that, incensed by Knight’s taunts, Puffy Combs had promised $10,000 for every Death Row chain snatched. Among those at Lakewood mall that day was a young man called Orlando “Baby Lane” Anderson, the drug dealer Keefe D’s nephew."

On the night of 7 September 1996, Shakur had been in Las Vegas, at the MGM Grand Hotel watching a Mike Tyson fight. Shakur was on top of the world. All Eyez on Me was on the way to going multi-platinum. In the hotel lobby, one of Shakur’s entourage, Travon “Tray” Lane, still smarting from the chain snatch, spotted a young man with a small moustache. Tray pointed out Orlando Anderson to Shakur as a South Side Crip.

Friends of Anderson have told me he was a massive Tupac fan and had probably been waiting to get a glimpse of the rapper; one relation told me he owned every record Tupac had ever made. Shakur marched straight up to Anderson, confronting him. “You from the south?” Manhood envisioned as territory. Shakur’s fist smashed into the side of Anderson’s head and when Anderson fell, Knight joined in, kicking him. It was over quickly."

It took very little time for Orlando Anderson to be talked about as the killer of Shakur. One source was Compton police themselves. Remarkably, several Compton officers turned out to have been moonlighting as security for Knight, working alongside Mob Pirus."

"The South Side Crips had emerged as a major force in Compton. Among their leadership was Duane “Keefe D” Davis, the man whose Nevada home was raided last month. In the 90s, Keefe D had established a very profitable network selling drugs imported by the Cali drug cartel to cities across America. “At my height, I was moving 300 kilos a month,” Keefe D has boasted".

"In the Lakewood mall face-off, at least one of the Pirus had his chain snatched – one belonging to one of Knight’s young hangers-on, Travon Lane. In hip-hop, snatching a chain was a low insult – a kind of symbolic emasculation. Among the untrue rumours circulating was one claiming that, incensed by Knight’s taunts, Puffy Combs had promised $10,000 for every Death Row chain snatched. Among those at Lakewood mall that day was a young man called Orlando “Baby Lane” Anderson, the drug dealer Keefe D’s nephew."

On the night of 7 September 1996, Shakur had been in Las Vegas, at the MGM Grand Hotel watching a Mike Tyson fight. Shakur was on top of the world. All Eyez on Me was on the way to going multi-platinum. In the hotel lobby, one of Shakur’s entourage, Travon “Tray” Lane, still smarting from the chain snatch, spotted a young man with a small moustache. Tray pointed out Orlando Anderson to Shakur as a South Side Crip.

Friends of Anderson have told me he was a massive Tupac fan and had probably been waiting to get a glimpse of the rapper; one relation told me he owned every record Tupac had ever made. Shakur marched straight up to Anderson, confronting him. “You from the south?” Manhood envisioned as territory. Shakur’s fist smashed into the side of Anderson’s head and when Anderson fell, Knight joined in, kicking him. It was over quickly."

It took very little time for Orlando Anderson to be talked about as the killer of Shakur. One source was Compton police themselves. Remarkably, several Compton officers turned out to have been moonlighting as security for Knight, working alongside Mob Pirus."

Thanks for posting mate.

(Poor quality) Footage of the raid on Davis:

Tupac Shakur cold case investigators release footage of raid outside Las Vegas

LMAO at the house and cars of the self-proclaimed Big Deal formerly "moving 300 kilos a month". He's either talking complete horses##t or the worst money manager in history.

A cynic might suggest it looks more like he has the kind of money one might make from writing a book and doing a few paid inteviews/docos over the years.

Last edited:
(Poor quality) Footage of the raid on Davis:

Tupac Shakur cold case investigators release footage of raid outside Las Vegas

LMAO at the house and cars of the self-proclaimed Big Deal formerly "moving 300 kilos a month". He's either talking complete horses##t or the worst money manager in history.

A cynic might suggest it looks more like he has the kind of money one might make from writing a book and doing a few paid inteviews/docos over the years.
Keefe D came to the attention of police over a decade ago, perhaps he spent his money staying out of jail, I'm not sure if he did time in prison or not?
There is no reason to dismiss keefe d claims about making a lot of money selling Cocaine imo

Article 2018:

"I would say, in regards to the Tupac murder, I think it’s — you know — very clear what happened,” Long told TheWrap in an interview last week. “There’s elements of it that are questionable, but certainly Keffe D and the Southside Crips killed Tupac Shakur. And it is outrageous that Keffe D is not in jail. And that should be in the article.”

“In the [‘Unsolved’] finale, when you see why the whole Keffe D thing, how he had immunity, in real life and in the television show, he had immunity to make this confession to the task force,” Long said of the Southside Crips member and the late Orlando Anderson’s uncle, real name Duane Keith Davis. “When the task force fell apart he still had immunity.

“But this guy, this year — no one is talking about this, but I guess people just don’t care about Tupac Shakur, a young black man — he, this guy goes on a documentary this year and tells a version of the same story, he tries to go all cute and say, ‘I don’t know who triggered there,’” Long said. “But he talked about being in the car with the Crips, they specifically went to hunt [Tupac] down and then Tupac gets shot, you just have to say who pulled the trigger.”

However, Long says it ultimately “doesn’t matter that he doesn’t say who pulled the trigger.”

“He went live on television and confessed to being an accessory to murder and the Las Vegas PD, as far as I know, is doing nothing about it,” Long continued. “And I just think it’s outrageous. I just don’t understand it. It makes me upset. And it’s just crazy town to me. It is so wild that a guy can — and I don’t know what kind of lawyer he has telling him to go on this television show and talk about it, but you know, it’s crazy. So that’s my rant about Keffe D and the Tupac murder, like to me, that murder, you could go arrest someone for that right now.”

Keefe D came to the attention of police over a decade ago, perhaps he spent his money staying out of jail, I'm not sure if he did time in prison or not?
There is no reason to dismiss keefe d claims about making a lot of money selling Cocaine imo
300kg a month? Guy should be worth tens of millions, extremely conservatively.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back