FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Had he gone back and murdered that drug dealer yet who was associating with Thea?

I don't remember if that flash back was different in the timeline but it makes sense why she called him a vigilante.
Yeh thats right. He went back to start his crusade, until Argus came knocking.
She threw me off completely with that line.

So I was seriously hoping that Oliver died, and Felicity, and Diggs and basically everyone else bar Darhk.
His magic stopped because it was convenient for the plot.
This episode was so cliched and basically unwatchable.
The final battle was a much poorer version of the climax to The Dark Knight Rises.
The series has become filled with over-acting, over-dramatisation and horrible dialogue.
Plus the action is really flat.
It just fails on all levels.

So I was seriously hoping that Oliver died, and Felicity, and Diggs and basically everyone else bar Darhk.
His magic stopped because it was convenient for the plot.
This episode was so cliched and basically unwatchable.
The final battle was a much poorer version of the climax to The Dark Knight Rises.
The series has become filled with over-acting, over-dramatisation and horrible dialogue.
Plus the action is really flat.
It just fails on all levels.
It was definitely the worst boss fight so far.

Why would Oli decide to go punch for punch with someone?

He just decided not to use his bow at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched from season 1 to the end over the last month or so, so have been avoiding this thread. Pretty much echo the sentiments on here. Went downhill. The whole Felicitry and Mother stuff was just so annoying to watch. Even my kids wanted Felicity dead halfway through about season 3. Was so hoping she was out and being replaced by the black tech guy.

Dont know where they go from here. back to season 1 and 2 hopfully.

And the girls in the audience asked if he was going to get back with Felicity.

We have no hope.

Ffs they are relentless. No wonder the writers gave in to them.

Someone should have asked him about his post on fb where someone asked him if he was gonna guest star on Arrow next season lol. At least he has a sense of humour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back