FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw this on Reddit. Did lol.

u3mvagtxflz01.png

So much for Roys mission of helping Thea close the other Lazarus pits.

I guess Thea and Nyssa will just have to keep each other company....thats an ep we need to see.:D
Would watch reruns of this endlessly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the Prometheus Club shirt. That's actually a brilliant little detail.

To be fair to Stephen, his ability is actually not too bad. He just lacks the fluidity that comes with experience and his selling leaves a lot to be desired. Fair play to him for that table spot as well.

Safe to say I did not see that coming.

So many questions. Cant wait to see how this unfolds.

Really like how they are using Roy. However there is still a chance he is also the guy in the suit.
Are the flash back scenes flash forwards?

Holy motherforking shirtballs. Now that's how you close an opener.

Do like how they're doing flashforwards. Kinda wish Felicity died though. And Dinah still sucks.

I hope they can keep up that quality with Oliver behind bars. I don't hold much hope though and I think it will be like last season when he stopped being the Arrow and the rest of the team took over and the show turned to s**t.

Really like how they are using Roy. However there is still a chance he is also the guy in the suit.

That was my initial thought.

I hope they can keep up that quality with Oliver behind bars. I don't hold much hope though and I think it will be like last season when he stopped being the Arrow and the rest of the team took over and the show turned to s**t.

Michael Jai White and Vinnie Jones helps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back