TV Arrow

eth-dog

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
That will be cool but doubt it. The more I think about the more convunced I get it will be diggle. Speaking of I cant wait to see him as a green lantern in Crisis.

Im still holding out hope that Oliver doesnt die.
If it isn't Oliver I think that's all the confirmation we need. And in all honesty, I think it needs to end with Oliver getting killed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
Probably all the Canaries save them.
Good ep. Don’t know how much exposition Oliver needs in his life but every season finale he gets some more lol

vast

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Not the best finale for the wrap up of its season arc. It prob would have been better if they finished Emikos arc last week because now its like all that happened with her didnt matter at all.

I would have had the future story finish up this week and tie it all in with Oliver and Felicty and their life together.

But man that last 10 mins as soon as the monitor appeared and said its time I was shattered for Oliver but then the last reveal has me very intrigued. So he is alive but where or when? I hope the payoff of what the multiverse needs from him is good not just a shitty plot device

10 eps to go....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vast

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
10 episodes to end the series that started it all. But that last scene sucked.
Do u mean specifically the end bit with the monitor and felicity?

I thought the ending was a good set up for crisis. Looking forward toward to it more now and I was just happy Olivrr was alive.

vast

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
The episode started off well and then somewhere amongst watching The Dark Night it suddenly morphed into The NoteBook.
Clearly made with a knowledge the show was ending and the overt references about its legacy etc etc. Amell was barely holding it together for the last 10 mins haha. No actng required.

eth-dog

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Do u mean specifically the end bit with the monitor and felicity?

I thought the ending was a good set up for crisis. Looking forward toward to it more now and I was just happy Olivrr was alive.
That, and it feels like a cop out that ending.
One upside to the ending is no more Felicity. Rejoice.
DING, DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

eth-dog

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
And regardless of what happens from here. Regardless of the issues everyone here has with the show, and Rao knows we have them. We have around 7 hours of content left of Arrow. Let's enjoy it, yeah? End of an era coming in 7 months time.

vast

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah im gonna miss it when it gone even if I think its ending at the right time. Ive been with it since day 1 and a bit crazy to think everything it has spawned.

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
Clearly made with a knowledge the show was ending and the overt references about its legacy etc etc. Amell was barely holding it together for the last 10 mins haha. No actng required.
I think it hit Amell hard when he was in the bunker. That was nice.
EBH is just a terrible actress though.
I honestly feel like Oliver and John have ten times the chemistry that Oliver and Felicity do.
Even Oliver and Sarah would have been better.
Nonetheless 9 years of television comes to an end and I hope it’s not tacky.

eth-dog

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I think it hit Amell hard when he was in the bunker. That was nice.
EBH is just a terrible actress though.
I honestly feel like Oliver and John have ten times the chemistry that Oliver ask Felicity do.
Even Oliver and Sarah would have been better.
Nonetheless 9 years of television comes to an end and I hope it’s not tacky.
Oliver and John always had that brotherly vibe.

The chemistry between Oliver and Black Siren was palpable though. That was intense. Part of me always wanted Oliver to end up with his canary.

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
Oliver and John always had that brotherly vibe.

The chemistry between Oliver and Black Siren was palpable though. That was intense. Part of me always wanted Oliver to end up with his canary.
Season 1 Oliver had great chem with Laurel but she tears up too much. Hence why Sarah would have been a better fit.
Black Siren Laurel however is badass and would have been nice if she was introduced as a love interest a few seasons back.
It’s all hearsay now

eth-dog

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Season 1 Oliver had great chem with Laurel but she tears up too much. Hence why Sarah would have been a better fit.
Black Siren Laurel however is badass and would have been nice if she was introduced as a love interest a few seasons back.
It’s all hearsay now
But like the whole Oliver being a playboy who regularly cheated on Laurel was unnecessary. I honestly preferred Ollie/Laurel, Sara/Nyssa and even Ollie/Barry to Ollie/Sara

Top Bottom