TV Arrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vast

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
I think it hit Amell hard when he was in the bunker. That was nice.
EBH is just a terrible actress though.
I honestly feel like Oliver and John have ten times the chemistry that Oliver and Felicity do.
Even Oliver and Sarah would have been better.
Nonetheless 9 years of television comes to an end and I hope it’s not tacky.
Even in their goodbye scene her crying felt forced. Where as amell was just legit sad but just held it together enough to say his lines. I think they had chemistry if u look back at the first 2 seasons where she was good and funny with her crush on him there was no forced drama between it worked. Then they got together it went downhill.

But anyway its all done now so whatever.
Hopefully a good final season and send off no idea how season 8 is gonna work if oliver is off with the monitor and team arrow are doing their own thing. I guess we will see.

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
Even in their goodbye scene her crying felt forced. Where as amell was just legit sad but just held it together enough to say his lines. I think they had chemistry if u look back at the first 2 seasons where she was good and funny with her crush on him there was no forced drama between it worked. Then they got together it went downhill.

But anyway its all done now so whatever.
Hopefully a good final season and send off no idea how season 8 is gonna work if oliver is off with the monitor and team arrow are doing their own thing. I guess we will see.
Agreed. Arrow was Amells baby. He is type cast forever as the green arrow.

Maybe team arrow will be in the alternate dimension as their other selves?

Top Bottom