FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Storyline doesn't do much for me, but in the context of the show it at least makes sense.

Liking the future storyline though. Wonder if it's going to play into the next crossover.

Really? not letting em say suicide squad. I thought they got over that s**t
Episode didn’t really get anywhere this week.
Thought there would be some progression but this stalker crap is useless.
* even Curtis was made interesting via outsmarting Diaz with the serum.
This stalker of Dinah and Laurel is uninteresting and the sooner it’s over the better.
The emotional overkill was back coupled with Oliver dealing with his dad being a murderer. Spare me

I really tried to watch this show but I gave up before season 3 finished.

The whole Ras oh my goolies, the fact people die & keep coming back. I guess It's just comic book culture but it does so little for me.

It reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Though I was so much younger & fapped to some of the girls.

Having said that............

1548765228373.png

For those that have read the comics, any idea who the two people at the end (in the future) are meant to be ?

No idea on the woman. She was in a earlier ep.

The guy is John Diggle Jr but goes by the name Connor Hawke which in the comics is Olivers son and the future green arrow.

Connor appeared in a season 1 ep of LoT as the future green arrow. The one when they find the old and 1 armed Oliver which they called an alternate future where almost everyone else was dead, so I dont think it will be that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this point the big bad's motivation is dumb. He hates vigilantes so he hunts them thus becoming one himself. Unless he plans on topping himself after it all just * off. Chase and Diaz were much more compelling villains since the show stopped being awful.

Curtis gone..... yay!! Solid move writers. I've never warmed to him. Unfortunately a homosexual black man in the time of the SJW was only ever going to be written one way particularly on a CW show. He could have been so so much more. Now kill Flick off and I'll have an Arrow boner as there will be no one left I dislike.

The future story line is better than the current story. However its contrived and annoying how everyone is the child of someone. I don't understand why in these types of shows that everyone has to be someone. If future Felicity is alive I'll spew.

Only 10 eps though. So I guess the infinite earths crossover will be the last arrow ep.

I'm guessing a "tie up loose ends" season with Legends finally getting to be a full 23 episode season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back