Arsenal and Liverpool fans without Fox...

Remove this Banner Ad

that_dood

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 27, 2007
Fremantle
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
ONE HD has acquired the rights to Arsenal TV and Liverpool TV after Setanta UK flopped.

They will show Arsenal and Liverpool games on Tuesday and Thursday nights.

http://jivetv.com.au/sydney/news-and-features/news/premiership-action-headed-to-one

ONE will air a three-hour programme with both The Gunners and The Reds weekly, premiering on Thursday 12 August. Not only does the deal mean footie fans get to enjoy every Arsenal and Liverpool match from the English Premier League, but also from the Carling Cup and FA Cup. As well as broadcasting the matches themselves, ONE’s specials will also incorporate previews and behind the scenes footage, provided direct to the channel from the respective clubs.

Will still have to stream/go to mates house to watch live, but this is brilliant for those without Fox to watch during the week.

This is just a bonus to the fox coverage so I am quite pleased.

**** YES! :D

Just moved into a new apartment block in Altona that is "Never going to be wired for Fox"

I have been seriously stressing about having to deal with shitty internet feeds etc

Looks like I'm staying off the forums until whichever day they show the Liverpool show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tumblr_l0mlz4XGPM1qat366o1_500.jpg

Looks like I'm staying off the forums until whichever day they show the Liverpool show.

Looking at the way this is set-up you would have wait until Tuesday night for weekend games so I doubt you could avoid results. I will still be watching streams (Or going to a mate's house for big games) but it is nice to be able to watch later in the week on a decent TV and also get the other stuff (Interviews, behind the scenes, etc.)

Would prefer live EPL on ONE, but this is a great start.

No surprise the bigger the team the harder it is to find a stream. Im pretty sure the Wigan v Blackpool game will have a stream going in fast forward there will be so little interest. With West Ham games you can find a steady stream 90% of the time I find.

Yeah, it's a nightmare most of the time finding a decent Liverpool stream that won't cut out after ten minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back