Arsenal FC: Out of control

Remove this Banner Ad

If in the last 6 seasons this had happened and they'd gone through 4+ managers then sure them sooking up would look like spoilt kids. But right now they're going backwards every season and doing nothing about it.

Care to answer my question then?
Because for a club like Arsenal this period is a 'crisis', are the positions of the other clubs you mentioned worse? yes. but the word 'crisis' in this discussion is relative. You don't have to agree, and thats your right, but you then can't deny my right to vent, just because the word crisis means something else to you. hence its all relative.

Because for a club like Arsenal this period is a 'crisis', are the positions of the other clubs you mentioned worse? yes. but the word 'crisis' in this discussion is relative. You don't have to agree, and thats your right, but you then can't deny my right to vent, just because the word crisis means something else to you. hence its all relative.

That kind of doesn't answer my question. You sooked when people complained Arsenal to legitimate struggling clubs, and now can't answer a seemingly straight forward question about how this season is relatively any worse than any Arsenal season in the last decade. The answer just seems to be "Nothing has changed" which kinda by definition means it isn't any worse, it's just the same again.

That kind of doesn't answer my question. You sooked when people complained Arsenal to legitimate struggling clubs, and now can't answer a seemingly straight forward question about how this season is relatively any worse than any Arsenal season in the last decade. The answer just seems to be "Nothing has changed" which kinda by definition means it isn't any worse, it's just the same again.
Lowest points total at this stage of the season under Wenger ever (pretty much the worst season in 22 years).

you hate two of my favourite teams (spurs & milan) so much.
any chance you like Bayern?
I don’t dislike Spurs. The white Shite are Leeds United, the biggest pile of trash club on the planet and by far my most hated club. I have a loose following of Kaiserslautern in the Bundersliga but don’t really have any issues with Bayern

I don’t dislike Spurs. The white Shite are Leeds United, the biggest pile of trash club on the planet and by far my most hated club. I have a loose following of Kaiserslautern in the Bundersliga but don’t really have any issues with Bayern

You seem like a very angry and bitter person. I think it stems from the fact you seem to support about 10 football teams and thus holding 10x as many grudges as most other people.

Not healthy.

You seem like a very angry and bitter person. I think it stems from the fact you seem to support about 10 football teams and thus holding 10x as many grudges as most other people.

Not healthy.

Ahh now I get why apollo is such an angry man being a villa / chelsea / united / mou fan.

SM all the answers you want are in the above post, and my posts on the previous pages. For some reason its like you choose to ignore/ wont accept the differing views on what people define to be a crisis. there is no right or wrong here. Again and Im starting to sound like a broken record, but whether you think Arsenal is in crisis is relative to how you look at it. You have your way, others have there's.

Not healthy.
10 clubs is a stretch :p
Really only follow 2 closely and passionately OS and that’s United and Juve. I take a slight interest in Aberdeen as that was my Grandmother’s club and where she was born and lived until moving down to England. I watch them if they are on BeIN and check there scores but that’s about it. Have a very slight interest in Kaiserslautern but that’s about it. Enjoy La Liga but don’t support any clubs and will pretty much watch any other league without having a club to support. I do keep an eye on how Barnet are going only because I lived on the next street over from Underhill stadium for awhile and used to pop over and watch them quite often.
Probably bitter due to the mix of Scottish/English and Cornish blood in me :D

SM all the answers you want are in the above post, and my posts on the previous pages. For some reason its like you choose to ignore/ wont accept the differing views on what people define to be a crisis. there is no right or wrong here. Again and Im starting to sound like a broken record, but whether you think Arsenal is in crisis is relative to how you look at it. You have your way, others have there's.

I think you're not quite understanding but we'll have to agree to disagree.

I told you the Europa is a season wrecker !!!! And I also said to back them to win it months ago. He can still pull one more rabbit out of the hat Arsene ( first leg in Milan is iffy) and would be a nice way to go out, but we said that about the last 3 cup wins. He's addicted the old boy (pensionable age) and can't let go. They'll have to sack him because he fully intends to see out the contract, one more year.

inferiority complex. i thought you meant Spurs :p

fair call on Leeds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really is time for Wenger to go now. This keeps happening, it would be different obviously if he had them turning the corner but he hasn't. They're a sinking ship and he's the captain driving them into the depths of the sea.

Time's up Arsene.

It really is time for Wenger to go now. This keeps happening, it would be different obviously if he had them turning the corner but he hasn't. They're a sinking ship and he's the captain driving them into the depths of the sea.

Time's up Arsene.
If he has to go I so hope it's not to Everton.

10 clubs is a stretch :p
Really only follow 2 closely and passionately OS and that’s United and Juve. I take a slight interest in Aberdeen as that was my Grandmother’s club and where she was born and lived until moving down to England. I watch them if they are on BeIN and check there scores but that’s about it. Have a very slight interest in Kaiserslautern but that’s about it. Enjoy La Liga but don’t support any clubs and will pretty much watch any other league without having a club to support. I do keep an eye on how Barnet are going only because I lived on the next street over from Underhill stadium for awhile and used to pop over and watch them quite often.
Probably bitter due to the mix of Scottish/English and Cornish blood in me :D
If Juve meet United in the CL, who would you want to win?

If people can't understand that a historically large club in the late part of last century, and early part of this century, who was among the front runners in the league nearly every season, has now suddenly turned to s**t under the same manager who refuses to change and fans want and expect more, then you're never going to get it.

I can guarantee if Spurs had have had Arsenal's success in the late 90s/early 00s and were where we are now, they'd not be happy either. A guarantee.

If people can't understand that a historically large club in the late part of last century, and early part of this century, who was among the front runners in the league nearly every season, has now suddenly turned to s**t under the same manager who refuses to change and fans want and expect more, then you're never going to get it.

I can guarantee if Spurs had have had Arsenal's success in the late 90s/early 00s and were where we are now, they'd not be happy either. A guarantee.

Suddenly? What's sudden? No one has actually explained to me what has suddenly changed. Ross has gone closest by saying this is your lowest points total at this stage under Wenger, but you're still 6th.

Were United or Liverpool fans expressing similar outrage when they went through this very thing over a number of years?

Suddenly? What's sudden? No one has actually explained to me what has suddenly changed. Ross has gone closest by saying this is your lowest points total at this stage under Wenger, but you're still 6th.

Were United or Liverpool fans expressing similar outrage when they went through this very thing over a number of years?
I still don't think Arsenal after expecting to win a title in recent years after being top 4 for 20 years straight would end up 33 points behind the leaders (13 points outside the top 4) with 9 games still to go.

I still don't think Arsenal after expecting to win a title in recent years after being top 4 for 20 years straight would end up 33 points behind the leaders (13 points outside the top 4) with 9 games still to go.

And no one expected, after City's performances last season, for second to be 16 points behind first?

So what are you saying SM? Arsenal fans should sit back and be giddy over 6th place in the Prem?

And no one expected, after City's performances last season, for second to be 16 points behind first?
2nd-4th is still a passable position because you make CL. Arsenal are not only miles behind the leaders but the top 4.

Being miles behind the top 4 is the unacceptable part. If they were in the top 4 at least there would be less carrying on I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back