Arsenal FC: Out of control

Highest spend this window.. Maybe the issues run deeper.
Why do you think they need to invest in their squad now?

Lack of spending isn't the only reason they've fallen so far. But it is a significant one.

Why do you think they need to invest in their squad now?

Lack of spending isn't the only reason they've fallen so far. But it is a significant one.

It's not a lack of spending, it's a lack of spending in the right places. Look at the contracts they forked out for Ozil, Luiz, Willian, etc.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
It's not a lack of spending, it's a lack of spending in the right places. Look at the contracts they forked out for Ozil, Luiz, Willian, etc.
Ozil no but the other players yes.

Starts from the top kroenke doesn't care about Arsenal and maybe when he does it'll be to late.

Took Glazers a year of Moyes to realise how much they mucked up in terms of spending.

None of whom were at the club when this thread was started.

None of whom were at the club when this thread was started.

I'm aware? Your post at the time was suggesting that their issue was not spending, and I'm suggesting that even with the spending they did after that point in time nothing has improved.

I'm aware? Your post at the time was suggesting that their issue was not spending, and I'm suggesting that even with the spending they did after that point in time nothing has improved.
LOL. OK.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
I recall how contentious this thread was from the outset, it’s been vindicated since. And never really thought the situation would plummet to where Arsenal currently find themselves either.

There’s been so many “firsts” and new “records” for Arsenal in the last year or two. From being defeated by certain teams, to the number of losses at home, number of matches failed to score in etc and so on.

To now be sitting in 20th after 3 consecutive losses, not even scoring a goal, it really is an unbelievably dire situation. With no immediate signs of abating it either, with the lack of footballing knowledge and experience at key positions across the club.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Surprised no one has taken the opportunity yet to refer to the Norwich game as a relegation 6 pointer....that’s a tap in :D
I think its gone past the point of laughing at Arsenal, now we all feel sorry for you guys.

Back