Article in today's Advertiser

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Jars458
Have you ever seen a more blatant - lets put this on the changing room wall article.

Must admit that crossed my mind when I read it. Nothing untrue in it though.

Every Crow player will probably find a copy of this article taped on their locker at training today.

Originally posted by macca23
Every Crow player will probably find a copy of this article taped on their locker at training today.

If they need that for motivation we should wind up the whole operation right now...

If I was John Reid or Steven Trigg I'd order a ton of horse$h1t, dump it in the lockerooms and put a sign on top of it saying "YOUR RECENT PERFORMANCES".

Nah that stinks dyertribe...;)

Ive not gone much on Roachs' articles either as they are usually obscure to a no nonsense wordsmith like myself; but this pulls no punches and is accurate.

If anything, Id be sticking it to Ayres locker.

I no Roo is a superb kick, but whyisnt he in the middle where a bit of leadership is required. I dont subscribe to the fact the Hart Edwards and Bassett are out hence the non kickins because our kickins have appeared disjointed all year.

While on the subject of kickins...You watch Chocco use the huddle to great affect this weekend. We'll be burnt by pace:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back