Article on Matthew Hayden

Walt Kowalski

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
"His amazing little face, beaming with gratitude, made me realise how powerful is the great gift of giving which is the core philosophy of The Hayden Way."

daniel__s_facepalm_by_xaikanokurayami.jpg

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah have to agree with that article. Great player, but did come across as a bit of a see you next Tuesday.

Had we dropped Haydos for Hussey early in that 2005 series we could have won.

yeah didn't tell me alot about him to be honest, already knew he was a campaigner.

funny how these holier than thou guys seem to be campaigners, though interestingly enough JL is actually a nice guy.

The AM seems a distinction. There is another Matthew Hayden using @matthewhayden on twitter and his bio says athiest. Haydos would be looking to separate himself from that account.

The rest ... meh promoting a business. That's what you do when you still work after retiring.

The AM seems a distinction. There is another Matthew Hayden using @matthewhayden on twitter and his bio says athiest. Haydos would be looking to separate himself from that account.

The rest ... meh promoting a business. That's what you do when you still work after retiring.
He's verified. He doesn't need the AM as a distinction.

The man's a flog there's no doubting that. His website is evidence enough.

Heaven forbid anybody try to market themselves for post retirement.

Live and let live I reckon.

While I agree with Old Dark Navy, his website is basically a shrine to himself.

As are all motivational speaker sites. Self promotion is the key. He is just trying to build a brand so he doesn't have to do real work.

Like evangelists. Good luck if you find anybody that buys into it.

It says a lot about the bloke when the only people who like him are the ones who don't know him.

Is that a generalisation? You don't really know everybody that knows him do you?

Demosthenes

Premiership Player
Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bottom line; the guy's a well known campaigner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hudu Gurusingha

Cancelled
Jul 11, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Penrith Panthers, Houston Astros
Worst thing about Hayden is that sure he might be a bullying campaigner - but he puts up this whole facade to the media of being Mr Nice Guy. THE worst type of campaigner.

Back