Articulate, well spoken players

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool Kangas

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 2, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wanted to specifically post something about Ben Brown but I couldn’t find the search thread function to find his thread. That said, I thought I’d then make a thread about players asking who you think are well spoken and articulate and just come across as all round genuine, good people. To me Ben Brown fits the bill. He comes across like such a nice person and I am so impressed with his manner and the way in which he expresses himself as well as being a great role model. I’m really glad he’s one of us.

Who do you rate (afl wide) as a player who comes across like that?

I wanted to specifically post something about Ben Brown but I couldn’t find the search thread function to find his thread. That said, I thought I’d then make a thread about players asking who you think are well spoken and articulate and just come across as all round genuine, good people. To me Ben Brown fits the bill. He comes across like such a nice person and I am so impressed with his manner and the way in which he expresses himself as well as being a great role model. I’m really glad he’s one of us.

Who do you rate (afl wide) as a player who comes across like that?

The AFL should be using him as an ambassador in Tassie. He’s very marketable.

Yeah and they should pay $500k of his salary for the privilege.

They would make him earn every cent of it in that kind of devil's deal. This would be no Cola or Judd type BS.

Ben would miss training most weeks due to speaking circuit commitments for his AFL role.

There should really be split into 4 threads.

Articulate, Well Spoken Players - Who can football
Articulate, Well Spoken Players - Who can't football
Inarticulate, Poorly Spoken Players - Who can football
Inarticulate, Poorly Spoken Players - Who can't football

No player should find themselves nominated in multiple threads.

There should really be split into 4 threads.

Articulate, Well Spoken Players - Who can football
Articulate, Well Spoken Players - Who can't football
Inarticulate, Poorly Spoken Players - Who can football
Inarticulate, Poorly Spoken Players - Who can't football

No player should find themselves nominated in multiple threads.
What about slightly inarticulate but funny footballers who can’t football all that good? I would like to nominate that tiger ruck prospect that went to the Swans. I think his name started with Z or X. Anyway he was piss funny. Not sure if he got games at either club though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard whispers that NMFC this season will use a sign-language interpreter during Mr Scotts post-game pressers to aid the vision impaired population. We'll be the first sporting organisation in the Southern Hemisphere to do so. If NMFC was on Strava, I'd give it kudos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back