Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
27019172885_59379b3380_o.png

Versus
HGlAqDx.png

Of course HaroLad thought he was hilarious.
I'm not though, I'm an abomination of the left overs of modern society. I'm everything you're not supposed to be, but yet, I accept this fact and move on.

We are all meant to follow a basic life plan, learn to walk and talk, go to school, get a job and die. I think that could summarise at least 80% of the Western Worlds life.

I've been shifted around to new places, people, and I always see the same thing, blandness.

I'm not sure what this blandness is, and I think it may be the manifest of crushed hopes and dreams.

Ever since a young age I was certain that I would have an impact on the world. I know now that it will never happen, but I still live.

Maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the she, but that doesn't mean I can't experience the years that will lead to my death in the fullest.

It doesn't make sense not to live for fun, does it? So what's wrong with having a bit of fun?

Sure, you might be at Uni now, and it might be tough but the world is a cold place and it only gets colder, you just wait till you get older and you're working your miserable 9-5 job. You're learning about new things, your head is getting pretty smart but your ability to just enjoy life is getting "dumber".

There's so much to do, so much to see and at least if I die tomorow I'll know I had fun along the way.

I'm not funny, I saw that "Versus" button and I thought that it would be enjoyable to press. I broke the rules, and that is somewhat amusing to be.

All that glitters is gold.

I'm not though, I'm an abomination of the left overs of modern society. I'm everything you're not supposed to be, but yet, I accept this fact and move on.

We are all meant to follow a basic life plan, learn to walk and talk, go to school, get a job and die. I think that could summarise at least 80% of the Western Worlds life.

I've been shifted around to new places, people, and I always see the same thing, blandness.

I'm not sure what this blandness is, and I think it may be the manifest of crushed hopes and dreams.

Ever since a young age I was certain that I would have an impact on the world. I know now that it will never happen, but I still live.

Maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the she, but that doesn't mean I can't experience the years that will lead to my death in the fullest.

It doesn't make sense not to live for fun, does it? So what's wrong with having a bit of fun?

Sure, you might be at Uni now, and it might be tough but the world is a cold place and it only gets colder, you just wait till you get older and you're working your miserable 9-5 job. You're learning about new things, your head is getting pretty smart but your ability to just enjoy life is getting "dumber".

There's so much to do, so much to see and at least if I die tomorow I'll know I had fun along the way.

I'm not funny, I saw that "Versus" button and I thought that it would be enjoyable to press. I broke the rules, and that is somewhat amusing to be.

All that glitters is gold.

If this ends up being another tie, I'll concede to Scorch.
And waste the effort I put in to vote for you twice?
Like hell you will!

I'm still filthy that Scorch copied the AA's in one if his FIRA kits. YOU WILL NOT LOSE ON MY WATCH, CHOO CHOO TRAIN!

Laugh all you like friend. It's forefront in my mind currently, I'm doing some graphics for both the final and the tournament in general currently. Once they are done, it'll be up.

And waste the effort I put in to vote for you twice?
Like hell you will!

I'm still filthy that Scorch copied the AA's in one if his FIRA kits. YOU WILL NOT LOSE ON MY WATCH, CHOO CHOO TRAIN!

This is what big clubs do. They take the best elements from the smaller clubs to keep them at bay. It's no different to Chelsea buying Kante.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, looks like you're about to get a good look at our arse while we sit atop the ladder and you dwell down below.

Famous last words.

Back