As a lifelong Saints supporter I'm interested in..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEN now reporting he’s committed til 2022.
God I hope so. I wouldn't mind a few players sticking around at the Suns and this really has "Swallow will join his brother at North" written all over it again.

I’ve heard that he doesn’t even know who Jarryn Geary is.

That’s not unusual, even Brent Ratten calls him ‘hey mate.’ ‘Oi mate call the blokes together for a meeting yeah? I’ve got a good plan. How’s about we play three big blokes at the back, two up front and some little quick blokes on the wing? Anyone got Brad Hills number?’

As a lifelong Saints supporter I'm interested in..........

staying at the Suns.

Regards
Ben King
Saints fans should spend more time worrying about how they are going to prevent Max from leaving to join his brother on the Gold Coast and less time worrying about our club.

Saints supporters are in 2 camps:

"Wtf. Oh well contracts mean nothing he's still coming next year"

"Oh well probably better we didn't get him anyway we have midfield issues. Don't need"

There's still those that say he's just setting himself up before realising his dream at the Saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King's manager was playing the media to get a bit more money out of the Suns and took the Saints fans along with him. Brilliant.

9ec2f4b3087912c854edb556742f8467

:$

Please stop trolling us, we can't take any more trolling.

Can't offload Jack Steven, best offer 32 for Bruce, damaging morale by treating players as horses fit only for the knackery, failed on Ben, failed on Brad, 2 picks only in the draft.

You're trolling us too much, I'm begging you, please don't troll us any more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back