AS FROM TOMORROW BOYCOTT ALL CHINESE GOODS

Remove this Banner Ad

Do your bit for Australia and Australian farmers and boycott Chinese goods
I am a farmer and without Chinese buyers, the Australian agricultural industry would have been dead years ago. We are very thankful for what China have done for us and many people across regional Australia.

Do your bit for Australia and Australian farmers and boycott Chinese goods
Boycotting Chinese goods, a small blip for them, not exporting to China will do more harm to AU.

I agree we are way too dependant on China, we need to decouple and be far less reliant but right now we need them buying our products.

We have some of the best produce in the world the sooner we realise this the better. Time to make other Countries reliant on what Australia can and should be producing. Right now the world will be looking for safe, clean and healthy.

Boycotting Chinese goods, a small blip for them, not exporting to China will do more harm to AU.

I agree we are way too dependant on China, we need to decouple and be far less reliant but right now we need them buying our products.

We have some of the best produce in the world the sooner we realise this the better. Time to make other Countries reliant on what Australia can and should be producing. Right now the world will be looking for safe, clean and healthy.
That's a government issue.

We get taxed like crazy for selling to Australian distributors and suppliers. We would be stuffed without investment from China and the East. Economically, we are far better off sending quality meat to Indonesia, the gulf or China.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

China sees itself in ideological war with western democracies, has established and funds so-called united front operations in Australian communities and universities. It doesn't accept that people anywhere in the world have the freedom to criticise its concentration camps, it surveillance state and its sparking of a global pandemic, to name a few. There is no appeasing it as people in Hong Kong are finding out. We can't boycoot every Chinese component but we can boycott the biggest brands. LIke Huawei, Tiktok, Taobao/Alipay, WeChat, Lenovo, Haier.

I expect within two to three yeras there will be a global Boycott China movement because of its increasing brazenness and its unfailing ability to piss people off.

China sees itself in ideological war with western democracies, has established and funds so-called united front operations in Australian communities and universities. It doesn't accept that people anywhere in the world have the freedom to criticise its concentration camps, it surveillance state and its sparking of a global pandemic, to name a few. There is no appeasing it as people in Hong Kong are finding out. We can't boycoot every Chinese component but we can boycott the biggest brands. LIke Huawei, Tiktok, Taobao/Alipay, WeChat, Lenovo, Haier.

I expect within two to three yeras there will be a global Boycott China movement because of its increasing brazenness and its unfailing ability to piss people off.

The whole planet needs to shun them for a few years. Send them to the naughty corner and we'll come to you when we think you've learnt your lesson.

I 100% would like to see this happen although as I'm in iron ore mining it would be something that would probably cost me my livelihood.

chuck... f... * this is china and we aren't going to get away with it at all...
they aren't entirely the problem at all... and we are alll in this together....

so get past that it is a china thing.. we need friends of the eastern dudes.. they aren't
always the difficulty.. get over it..

Hair piece tried that in the states.
He didn’t realise that a lot of American made products import raw materials from China and without it
US businesses became Unviable Causing business closures and job loses.
We need China it just needs continual review to keep a healthy balance.

Nah, we will take the high road. We weren't be bullied into submission by China, and we haven't turned away from free trade generally. It will be tough, my job is already at stake (university sector), but I'm happy to cop that rather than our country be dictated to (yeah, I know that already happens with the USA of course, but that is at least in the name of an alliance with pretty high levels of mutual respect!).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back