As of right now which player can your team least afford to lose?

Remove this Banner Ad

No one - they can all be marched out!!

What was really worrying yesterday if I was a saints fan was that for about 50 minutes of game time, you had literally only one shot at goal that didn’t come from a free kick. Considering how threadbare our defence was, and how you actually won the clearances, that is a frighteningly poor outcome.

Docherty / Matty Kruezer / Marc Murphy / Marchbank for such a young team in the middle of a full on rebuild with over 42 list changes in 3 years.

Oh hang on. :(

I'm actually not sure. Toby is important. Probably Shiel with our current situation for the next few weeks. Whitfield would hurt too. We can't keep giving up speed without it really starting to hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naitanui - makes Eagles at least 4 goal better per game
In the finals, when they took guys off at the end to rest/not risk them, it was Rance, dusty, cotch & nank on the pine...

I'd have thought Jack would be right up there, but it seems the coaches didn't agree. (Personally, I think we were far enough ahead we could have had 5 on the bench...)

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

In the finals, when they took guys off at the end to rest/not risk them, it was Rance, dusty, cotch & nank on the pine...

I'd have thought Jack would be right up there, but it seems the coaches didn't agree. (Personally, I think we were far enough ahead we could have had 5 on the bench...)

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Why did you quote my post?

Probably Daniher but you could make a case for Hooker, Hurley or Merrett.

LOL @ Geelong supporters listing everyone except Dangerfield :drunk::drunk::drunk:
We beat your mob without him. A midfield of Selwood, Selwood, Duncan, Ablett, Kelly, Parfitt, Menegola etc can compete with most teams, players like Hawkins and Taylor aren't as easily replaceable.

We beat your mob without him.
Thanks to an errant kick from Gawnie.

But in any case we just got hammered by Hawthorn, in the wet, by over 10 goals. Our two victories were against North and Brisbane. Beating us means nothing.

You're not making finals without Dangerfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back