As the berlin wall fall.

Remove this Banner Ad

relatively speaking yes

but the Russell was very impressive and raised many good points

thanks

His case for genocide is an open shut one. You can easily get the drift of why they were doing it, what this wise lakota man was documenting so articulately and passionately. Their way proved far more superior and resilient. Every time a community got in control, the gov would impose punishment/policy to throw them back into social kaos. The Howard gov intervention was this exact policy.

http://www.un.org/en/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf

Did you notice John McCain in that senate hearing? Did you notice his body language?

Every white american gov is and has done far worse than Assad ever did, that little campaigner( mcain) funds and armed extremists.

As communism invaded Eastern Europe 1/3 of my family fled to the US, 1/3 here to Oz and the remaining 1/3 were trapped in Eastern Europe.

On the fall of the iron curtain, the eastern europeans came to Australia for a holiday. The first thing they wanted to see was a supermarket. The concept that goods like food waited for people (not the other way around) was so amazing.

Back home people lined up for the goods and food rations and often by the time they got to the front, the food ran out.

I'm holding the reason in my hand. (A device). We have just happily surrendered our privacy etc for a few cheap thrills

Thanks for the clarification.

It's a sad reality that Governments in the western world hold much much more information on their citizens than the East Germans ever did.

Mielke would have been pleased.

yeah but the Eastern Bloc had better home computers in the 1980s than the west. *(IF you could get one, just former the technical programming model )

Sur they stole the design from the west, but market forces as usual picked a bad system.

Yes I'm embittered Retro Geek that still instants the PDP-11 was the most perfect CPU design ever conceived.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back