No Oppo Supporters ASAGA - The Final Chapter - Appeal Dismissed (Page 12) - The End

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like he knows he was wrong about Stringer so he has to try to bring down the Essendon name again. He's a disgrace.
My first instinct. When he first mention the saga I thought the news would be worse tho.

It shouldn't even be a story. No one cares and if one thing is for certain to come out of this mess, it's that dank is full of s**t.

What a deadset POS that Barrett pleb is.... Could hear the enjoyment in his voice bringing up the saga again

On CPH1607 using BigFooty.com mobile app
He really is a piece of s**t. He made out like it's an Essendon problem all over again.

The truth is, Dank is taking the piss out of the AFL by suing at the time of the Grand Final.

Essendonians will participate lawfully and it will all be done in the background.

purple is purple, dank is dank. (dank contesting his ban... apparently this means "the saga is BAACKK" - purple starts doing a happy dance - needs another drink thrown at him.)
oh so nothing of any substance? cool. thanks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who the **** watches the footy show anymore anyway?

you idiots are the reason the big bang theory is up to its 15th season
Nah, that's the American's fault.

Old M8 Eddie saying "why does Stephen Dank bring this up 2 days before the Grand Final, is that right Damo, have you just got this information now?"

"I uh yiggida bibbida we uhhh flibbita got it confirmed today at 5 o'clock"

So you've been working on it for a while and made the decision yourself to bring this up today on the Grand Final Footy Show? What a *en bellend honestly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back