No Oppo Supporters ASAGA - The Final Chapter - Appeal Dismissed (Page 12) - The End

Remove this Banner Ad

I am trying to determine what evidence the ADRVP, then the AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal and CAS needs to show that TB4 was banned at the time the players allegedly took TB4 - Does ASADA produce a hard copy or an internet copy ? This seems to be why David Grace QC for the players questioned whether TB4 was on the banned list at the AFL Anti-Doping Tribunal - And Grace is an experienced anti-doping lawyer as well as an CAS Arbitrator.

I have to say, I was shocked to hear that an organisation under the WADA banner was engaging in something that looks like entrapment or just pure evidence cooking.

I've never seen it from a prosecutorial/police agency which believes the ends justify the means.

It's just anothe corrupt bureaucracy with a primary interest in ensuring it's own existence.

It's hardly useful, catches no one and seems to be selective in the application of the rules. The Jamacians dont get tested out of comp but the Russians are engaged in systematic doping because Netflix (despite the US regularly beating the doped up commies because freedom).

All of this because the government wants to host the Olympics every 50 years.

Last edited:
I have to say, I was shocked to hear that an organisation under the WADA banner was engaging in something that looks like entrapment or just pure evidence cooking.

I've never seen it from a prosecutorial/police agency which believes the ends justify the means.

It's just anothe corrupt bureaucracy with a primary interest in ensuring it's own existence.

It's hardly useful, catches no one and seems to be selective in the application of the rules. The Jamacians dont get tested out of comp but the Russians are engaged in systematic doping because Netflix (despite the US regularly beating the dopes up commies because freedom).

All of this because the government wants to host the Olympics every 50 years.
Isn’t entrapment illegal in Australia? Or did I just watch too much Stingers growing up?

Isn’t entrapment illegal in Australia? Or did I just watch too much Stingers growing up?

Wouldn't know, I assume so.

I'm thinking of the Sharapova scenario. They know what's happening and don't like it so they change the rules in a way in which they're hoping to catch people out.

I believe Sharapiva because the alternative is stupidity inconsistent with her supposedly successful doping regime.

I'm not saying that would meet the legal criteria of entrapment but it might as well be.

I don't think the vibe is the point of these organizations - that's unscientific drivel that justifies budgets.

In my view they only exist to stop athletes taking performance enhancing substances to cheat. Cheating is problematic because there are so many things, supplements, etc, which are all aimed at being performance enhancing but which are legal.

From memory whether AOD9604 is performance enhancing vs on the list is critical because it would need to have certain characteristics to be subject to the catch all. If we lost because AOD was on the banned list when it wasnt...my views involve seeeing if we could get Trump to act on his contempt for Europe and Canada by dropping a few precisely directed MOABs.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aurora lives.
I love how the nuffies blame McDevitt though... Aurora could not have timed her exit any more perfectly.

Not sure whether you have popped in to check out the Facebook side of things but those guys just can’t let go. Some of the stuff being posted on the Scooter McNeice page is pretty full on. Bruce Francis is up and about again as well.

I can’t work out why it has taken so long for this additional info to come out and why it was not picked up at the time. Despite this new information though, we still would have been guilty under the “catch-all clause” would we not?

I love how the nuffies blame McDevitt though... Aurora could not have timed her exit any more perfectly.

Not sure whether you have popped in to check out the Facebook side of things but those guys just can’t let go. Some of the stuff being posted on the Scooter McNeice page is pretty full on. Bruce Francis is up and about again as well.

I can’t work out why it has taken so long for this additional info to come out and why it was not picked up at the time. Despite this new information though, we still would have been guilty under the “catch-all clause” would we not?
Bruce!

He should probably stick to what he knows, which is writing Apartheid-apologist trash.

I think the timing of it being added to the Asada banned list is what’s raising eyebrows. Amazing coincidence or highly suspicious.
I meant their description but don't disagree with you regarding the timing. Looks totally suss.

Really? Wow! I knew he was a nutter but it takes a really special kind of person to try to justify apartheid.
'Guilty, Bob Hawke or Kim Hughes?' is the offender.

He is not a pleasant human being.

I'll have a look at that.
Of course the background being that he organised the Australian rebel cricket tour to South Africa in 1985.

He's an overtly political animal with fairly old fashioned and curmudgeonly views on a lot of things. In some ways, a nasty, old-style party hack type. It colours his views and utterances on many, many things, this saga being just one among that list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back