Toast Ash Barty

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stick that up ya ass Ion Tiriac

Count Dracula has history when it comes to slamming women's tennis. Just a goose. Probably just jealous that she managed to do what he couldn't.

I don't think Ash will have lost any sleep.

You would have to go right back to Hewitt to find a player with as much mental toughness as Ash.

The flog never got to number 1.

1 quarter final singles appearance in a french open. That was his best singles result in a slam over his career. He should just just his mouth.

Count Dracula has history when it comes to slamming women's tennis. Just a goose. Probably just jealous that she managed to do what he couldn't.

I don't think Ash will have lost any sleep.

You would have to go right back to Hewitt to find a player with as much mental toughness as Ash.
Not sure the reasoning for saying what he did though.
Must hate Aussie females.
Hasn't said nothing about the 2 Aussie male wankas.

Not sure the reasoning for saying what he did though.
Must hate Aussie females.
Hasn't said nothing about the 2 Aussie male wankas.

He is a tool. Pure and simple.

Accused Federer of behaving inappropriately because chose to skip the clay court season in the past and was critical of Serena Williams because she didn't look like Steffi Graff.

He is a tool. Pure and simple.

Accused Federer of behaving inappropriately because chose to skip the clay court season in the past and was critical of Serena Williams because she didn't look like Steffi Graff.
Sounds like right tool.

She’s a real classy lady. Wish some of our male tennis players would take a leaf out of her book
I wish we could talk about Barty's success without comparing it back to those oxygen thiefs.

(Not calling you out specifically, Its a problem any time any Australian Tennis player does anything impressive).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back