Player Watch Ash Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m chips in on this guy ending up as a replacement for Howe! With the way we move the ball he’s going to be fairly rubbish in our forward mix so be patient.

I'm in the same boat. As much as I'd like to see him replace WHE, I wouldn't be surprised if we recruited him with Howe in mind.

I'm in the same boat. As much as I'd like to see him replace WHE, I wouldn't be surprised if we recruited him with Howe in mind.

I reckon we've already got the Howe replacement in Murphy....this kid Johnson is (hopefully) going to play a lot up forward.

I reckon we've already got the Howe replacement in Murphy....this kid Johnson is (hopefully) going to play a lot up forward.

It wasn’t that long ago when Wilson was the great white forward hope. Murphy had that tag too when he was drafted. In our system Johnson unfortunately is more likely to go the same way and I’m afraid Henry is too. The only way to break the cycle is to move the senior coach on.

It wasn’t that long ago when Wilson was the great white forward hope. Murphy had that tag too when he was drafted. In our system Johnson unfortunately is more likely to go the same way and I’m afraid Henry is too. The only way to break the cycle is to move the senior coach on.

And try to score more than the opposition? I hear ya.

It looks like everyone would be a better down back in our current

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back