Oppo Camp Ashes 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't a while ago we tried making greener pitches in Shield cricket.. I remember Tassie doing this especially. But the batsman complained because they were getting dominated by the bowlers so Cricket Australia asked for the groundsman to make more batter friendly pitches??? Where we should of just left the greener pitches and our batsmen should of just grown a pair and got on with it.

Didn't a while ago we tried making greener pitches in Shield cricket.. I remember Tassie doing this especially. But the batsman complained because they were getting dominated by the bowlers so Cricket Australia asked for the groundsman to make more batter friendly pitches??? Where we should of just left the greener pitches and our batsmen should of just grown a pair and got on with it.
That's exactly what happened

The Bellerive strip got nicknamed "The Hulk" or something because it was so green.

Didn't last long.

I'm glad I completely ignored the ashes this year. 2015 has been frustrating enough without flicking on the TV and seeing that sort of garbage.

That's exactly what happened

The Bellerive strip got nicknamed "The Hulk" or something because it was so green.

Didn't last long.

This is where the capitalism shits on all of us. Cricket Australia want 5 day test matches so bad they are willing to put the development of our top level players at risk by making shitty pitches. It's short term thinking at it's finest.

Last edited:
Lordy the Marsh boys are hopeless.

Please can we substitute realism for romanticism?

I remember after 2005 CA paid some lip service to focusing on the swinging/seaming ball...producing more competitive domestic wickets etc...2009...more lip service...2013 yet more talk

I look forward to the coming flood of crapulence from CA HQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Throwing away wickets again, pathetic.

The end arrives very quickly.

Could you imagine talking mass retirements after the second test? It was more a case of Can we talk Rogers into playing on?

Now it could be the last we ever see of Clarke, Rogers, Watson, Voges, S Marsh and Haddin.

Shes all over.

The urn is going back to the mother country and the end of Michael Clarke is very close.

Shes all over.

The urn is going back to the mother country and the end of Michael Clarke is very close.
Last test farewell.

S marsh needs to be banished even if it means bringing his brother back. If he wasn't SOS, then he wouldn't be picked.

Time to invest in batting youth as we have the bowlers.

What's better?

Pitches with some life in them where we get 2.5 day tests? Or flat roads where we get 5 day tests?
Adelaide oval where the test is usually decided on the last day.

The end arrives very quickly.

Could you imagine talking mass retirements after the second test? It was more a case of Can we talk Rogers into playing on?

Now it could be the last we ever see of Clarke, Rogers, Watson, Voges, S Marsh and Haddin.
Yes, after this series.

Last test farewell.

S marsh needs to be banished even if it means bringing his brother back. If he wasn't SOS, then he wouldn't be picked.

Time to invest in batting youth as we have the bowlers.

I'd kick him on his arse and tell him to * off.

Worst captain since Kim Hughes.

Hate M Clarke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back