(Log in to remove this ad.)

feenix67

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
How Michael Klinger hasn't got a spot is beyond me. Perfect Test Match batsman and leader. Probably too late for him now.

To me, there's too much Marsh about us. Rodney has had some win and losses post playing career, but he didnt do an awful lot for SACA when he was here. Personally, I think he needs to be stood down after this series. I've also lost a bit of faith in Boof - he was such a breath of fresh air when he first came in, but having been exposed to the establishment for a couple of years now, he seems to be singing from the same hymn book. Then you get Pat Howard, who just got signed on for another 2 years, and the revelations he drove a squad selection policy that resulted in an extended squad being selected for the WI tour and the Ashes... I don't know, there seems to be a lot of rotting from the head of the fish.

Par for the course for Australian cricket really. It's unfortunate.

lincsPJ

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Travis head is the last bloke we need in a side that can't dig in. Like most of the dicks in our top 6, he'll try and hit the leather off it at 3/50.

May 24, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Travis head is the last bloke we need in a side that can't dig in. Like most of the dicks in our top 6, he'll try and hit the leather off it at 3/50.
Kelvin Smith is the one I'm most excited about this season.

Still think Trav is a really good player too but reckon Kelvin could seriously go places

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WFL

Hall of Famer
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Red Centre Kangas, Baghdad Bombers
Has anyone thought how poor Maxy Klinger must feel ?

Didn't get an opportunity when he was still young and now his time has passed him by.

Shit selections made.

FR0GGY

Press the button
Oct 9, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
I wonder if Clarke had trouble fitting in? He was always the youngest when he came in and no one else really came into the side at the time he did and when they all retired, he had younger players or older player who got the late in their career call up.

Last edited:

SydCrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Why is Clarke a shit bloke? He never punched anybody or got suspended for being drunk. Total professional as far as I can tell.

Top Bottom