Oppo Camp Ashes 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC; Pittsburgh Steelers
Hayden needs to say a few rosaries being a good Catholic boy.
I just wonder what their agenda is - Hayden, Symonds, Healey, even John Buchanen. What are they trying to achieve? Are they just big noting themselves? If so, thats pretty sad, more a reflection on them than anything else.

I've never been a big Clarke fan, but has any other outgoing Australian captain been subject to so much vitriol?

weekend at bernies

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, GSW
I just wonder what their agenda is - Hayden, Symonds, Healey, even John Buchanen. What are they trying to achieve? Are they just big noting themselves? If so, thats pretty sad, more a reflection on them than anything else.

I've never been a big Clarke fan, but has any other outgoing Australian captain been subject to so much vitriol?
unfortunate for Clarke the Australian public has never really taken to him. So we want to hear all the bad things about the guy and easily forget the great things he has done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many tall poppies unfortunately.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona

Changeover of cultures.

Those older blokes come from the beers in the dressing room, swap cricket yarns into the wee hours, sing the song on the pitch again at midnight, stay in your whites until 2am after a test match win, 'homely' wife stays home to look after the kids era.

And they can't fathom that anyone wouldn't want to do this.

Same thing is happening at football and cricket clubs at local level. Older blokes can't understand what's wrong with young blokes these days. Why don't they hang around at the club on Saturday nights? Why do they want to head into town - what's there that's so special? They're whipped!

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Green monster of a pitch again. We will be lucky to crack 100. 2 guys playing their last test and a limp bowling attack with nothing to play for.

Over in 2 days if England want it to be.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
What ever happened to SA's Callum Ferguson, went from the next big thing to hardly getting a mention nowadays??
He's from SA, he's still making runs but thats not really enough when you play here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back