Ashes 3rd test @ The WACA

Remove this Banner Ad

Pat Cummins is a terrific seam-fast bowler and I'm truly horrified that the Oz brains trust wanna turn him into a hit the deck short bowler.

******* waste.

I don't think it'll be a permanent tactic, I think there's just something the coaches are seeing specifically against the English batsmen that they believe it is the right tactic. It's frustrating to watch but it will change as soon as they conclude that it isn't working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On cue when England are definately going to lose

up pipes the look at me look at me, we are still supporting England false bravado barmy army

classic front runner behaviour

I was at the Adelaide Test on Day 2. All day everyone around us thought the Barmy Army hadn't turned up. Then late in the day Stoneman hit two boundaries in a row and suddenly we could hear them. Next up Stoneman was out and they went dead quiet again.

I don't think it'll be a permanent tactic, I think there's just something the coaches are seeing specifically against the English batsmen that they believe it is the right tactic. It's frustrating to watch but it will change as soon as they conclude that it isn't working.

I get it but they're already intimidated and ready for it.

It's ficking ineffective .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back