Game Day Ashes 4: Bulldogs vs Kelpies

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 5 Ashes moments - losing the unlosable to your own crappy weather. Couldn't happen to a more gracious bunch of flogs.
hilarious that the same weather whinger Poms were the ones praising the rain when they retained the Ashes in 2013.

Bohemian Rhapsody Queen GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

There's nothing worse than a bandwagoner who was constantly telling us all to go to bed at 10pm over the last month and now wants celebrate the victory.:rolleyes:
maybe that was a cunning plan, and you got reeled in?

If there's ever a whinging pom who deserves a punch to the head it's this sookie la la campaigner Piers Morgan!:$ View attachment 1753249

Piers is actually is right for once.

I am really embarrassed so many of you flogs are celebrating the retention only due to default/rain delay.

And Warner still not going to get dropped.

That seals the deal. Going to cancel my Aussie cricket fandom and no longer support them ever again in or watch games on TV. I am taking my talents to Pakistan, where they know how be a Cricketing Nation with class, dignity and sportsmanship

Piers is actually is right for once.

I am really embarrassed so many of you flogs are celebrating the retention only due to default/rain delay.

And Warner still not going to get dropped.

That seals the deal. Going to cancel my Aussie cricket fandom and no longer support them ever again in or watch games on TV. I am taking my talents to Pakistan, where they know how be a Cricketing Nation with class, dignity and sportsmanship
Shut up traitor!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back