Ashes Cricket Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Long Shot while I have yopu here, whats your Long Shot Louie tip for the AFL ? You have monstered it again this year.
Thanks for the kind words brother. I’ll shoot you a PM about the footy. I am unfortunately banned from the AFL thread currently.
The actions of a few of the AusCricket nuffs have effectively deprived the AFL community of this barnstorming and massively profitable segment for the next week.

We will make plenty of cash in this here cricket thread as well.
Those who oppose the Louie-Bazball coalition will soon see the error of their ways and rue the money lost.

Did you provide footage of a bloke being ran out like Johnny or did you not? Yes or No.
Read the post properly(sincerely) and try again if you want:

Yes I did. You can choose to ignore proof if you want but it doesn't change it. You're carrying on about it worse than piers morgan. That's saying something. Hope you don't get banned from this thread too.

Yes I did. You can choose to ignore proof if you want but it doesn't change it. You're carrying on about it worse than piers morgan. That's saying something. Hope you don't get banned from this thread too.
1. You did not and you know it. You did not even show a bloke being dismissed. You showed a bloke(Marnus) batting a mile out of his crease to gain an advantage and the stumps being thrown at(unsuccessfully). You are either being highly disingenuous or suffering from severe cognitive dissonance(Australia never does anything wrong).

2. Calling for people to be banned from threads or any discussion is hardly sporting is it. I wonder why someone would do something like that? Usually because their argument doesn’t stand up. The case with most censorship.

Nevertheless , these attitudes are contributing to the amazing odds for the Poms in the 3rd test and we look forward to that now. Should be a good one.

Hey NUGGETZ aparantly you didnt from what I can see.
This is more than true from LLL

"1. You did not and you know it. You did not even show a bloke being dismissed. You showed a bloke(Marnus) batting a mile out of his crease to gain an advantage and the stumps being thrown at(unsuccessfully). You are either being highly disingenuous or suffering from severe cognitive dissonance(Australia never does anything wrong)."

Who else thinks Long Shot Louis and Fireman Mal are the same person?
Rich coming from a bloke parroting the same info that all the other biased AusCricket nuffs have gotten from the Aussie media. Real NPC stuff.

T Minus 3 days until you jump off the team your blindly defending(not betting on though apparently) and call for half of them to be sacked.

Worse than a Hindu cricket chat box some of you as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Who else thinks Long Shot Louis and Fireman Mal are the same person?
Certainly not mate. You can think that all you like. Cheating in cricket always pisses me off. We are better than that. I was disgusted with Sandpaper Gate and again at this current fiasco. Can not say I am proud of our Aussie side. Such a blight on the game. We will always be know as cheats now. Might as well find every cheating angle and be done with it.

Not much value around pre-game.

Stuart Broad to Top Score for England 1st innings with the bat @ $101 (TAB) is worth a speculator.

Other than one, will be looking to take value in play in terms of innings totals and player scores.

How sad do you have to be to log into a site under two different usernames. Good grief.
Incredibly poor. An intellectually lazy person could easily say that all of the blindly patriotic AusCricket nuffs in this punting thread are in fact one man sitting in the shade of his Marnus Labuschagne poster and tapping away with sandpaper worn fingers.

An incredible lack of diverse and seemingly tolerable opinions from so-called punters.

This is the worst quality thread on the usually great Punting board by a long way. You do know there is a non-punting cricket board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a fellow long shot punter but only on the horses calling a $2.40 chance a long shot breaks my brain! Long shots are 10/1 in my mind!

So like Stuart broad to top score areas?

How sad do you have to be to log into a site under two different usernames. Good grief.
Hey Dishlicker Punter, I am not LSL and I dont want to be.
I am not fit to tie his shoes and you are not fit to tie mine.
Just because I dont agree with you doesnt mean I am a clone. Geezzz
Msg me if you like and I will give you my phone number and we can have a chatt. :)

Rich coming from a bloke parroting the same info that all the other biased AusCricket nuffs have gotten from the Aussie media. Real NPC stuff.

T Minus 3 days until you jump off the team your blindly defending(not betting on though apparently) and call for half of them to be sacked.

Worse than a Hindu cricket chat box some of you as mentioned earlier in the thread.
i have never had a bet on cricket in my life! i come for the pashing stories from Greyhound punter but there are very few this year and i am really disappointed. Now i am staying for your posts cos i find them very humorous!

By the Time Lyon went off the game had well and truly degenerated into a Bouncer fest on a 2 paced wicket so I don’t think his loss was felt as much as it could have been. I also think that sending him out to bat was a move of desperation and showed that the Aussies fear the chasing ability of Bazball and are reacting to it.
My last word on this. You couldn't be more *en wrong mate. Lyon holds up an end and lets the Aussies cycle through the pace bowlers at the other end. His loss was enormous, yet you call England unlucky?

But I've had my fill of this conversation mate. GL with it.

Not much value around pre-game.

Stuart Broad to Top Score for England 1st innings with the bat @ $101 (TAB) is worth a speculator.

Other than one, will be looking to take value in play in terms of innings totals and player scores.
Broad has been awful with the bat for a number of years now, they’ve dead set left off a zero.

It's all a matter of perspective. When I was a younger man I had the great pleasure of speaking to former test opener Colin McDonald. The great man could not understand for the life of him why "the Poms" were ever regarded for fair play. From Bodyline to the diabolical Old Trafford bitch doctored for Lock and Laker - Colin regarded his second innings 89 as amongst his finest knocks - to a helmetless Terry Jenner having his jaw rearranged by John Snow to the dubious catch of Wayne Phillips at Lords in 85 to Atherton rubbing dirt on the ball to using professional substitute fielders in 2005.

Colin was certainly of the opinion that England certainly gave as least as much as they got and had no more right to the sportsmanship high ground than anybody else.

But it is all just perspective. I was at a different Queensland Cricket function where the great former South African batsman Barry Richards spoke. His view was "An Australian only walks when his car has run out of petrol." It seems likely that what the average punter views as acceptable or fair more or less coincides with their interests. Whether they acknowledge it or not.

I was in Adelaide in 2010 when Alastair Cook was given out to a ball clearly off his shoulder from Peter Siddle. He reviewed straight away and it was overturned. When the successful review was confirmed a barmy army member turned to me and said "That's how you bastards have been stitching us up for years over here." Cook made 150 and England won the test and the series. All perspective.

How is the draw paying $6.50? 2 innings complete half way through day 2. Is there rain forecast?

Could just back both teams and guarantee profit?

How is the draw paying $6.50? 2 innings complete half way through day 2. Is there rain forecast?

Could just back both teams and guarantee profit?
There is rain forecast.

I wrote it elsewhere on this thread. You can lay the draw but it's essentially betting against the English weather.

I'd look for a better edge or a safer arb.

There is rain forecast.

I wrote it elsewhere on this thread. You can lay the draw but it's essentially betting against the English weather.

I'd look for a better edge or a safer arb.

Yeah I won’t be betting it, just seemed a silly price. Especially since the poms will be pushing for a result batting last.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back