Ashes Cricket Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks to me like it could be persistent drizzle after lunch? Surely the draw is in play at $6.50
Got $8.60 on BF earlier but its rarely actually value playing the draw. Entertainment bet really

96 over day if no rain will 100% get a result
80 over day likely sees us win or bowled out
70 overs we can probably see out but can chase the runs in this time
Need 36+ overs lost imo

Or a couple quick wickets and we just bat time then rain hits. Result still likely though

We were super lucky to retain the urn - most of our star players were dogshit for much of the series
Disagree. Poor decisions by England in selection and fielding don't mean we were lucky. Plus we played a whole test a man down when Garry went down with the calf. I think 2-2 is fair and we deserved to retain.

Could've easily been 3-1 to either us or the poms and I don't think either result would've been unjust. A very tight series and it's just stiff s**t for the poms that they didn't hold the urn in the first place so it was up to them to win and they couldn't do it even on home soil and even as you say when most of our stars were dog s**t for most of the series

Disagree. Poor decisions by England in selection and fielding don't mean we were lucky. Plus we played a whole test a man down when Garry went down with the calf. I think 2-2 is fair and we deserved to retain.

Could've easily been 3-1 to either us or the poms and I don't think either result would've been unjust. A very tight series and it's just stiff s**t for the poms that they didn't hold the urn in the first place so it was up to them to win and they couldn't do it even on home soil and even as you say when most of our stars were dog s**t for most of the series

I call your oppo making poor selection choices and making basic match management errors as lucky. We were outplayed in the technical aspects of the game for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back