Current Ashley Gaddie Alleged Tinder Killer *Charged with murder of teacher & director of Ramsgate womens footy 31yo Daniele Finlay-Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

How many other sexual crimes might be solved if/when NSW Police eventually get a DNA swab from him one way or another.

'He did not appear in court late on Wednesday during a brief mention of his case. He opposed a police application for a DNA swab.
The matter will return to court in March 2023.'

How many other sexual crimes might be solved if/when NSW Police eventually get a DNA swab from him one way or another.

'He did not appear in court late on Wednesday during a brief mention of his case. He opposed a police application for a DNA swab.
The matter will return to court in March 2023.'

‘Devastated’: Mother who shares son with tradie charged with murdering teacher Dannielle Finlay-Jones breaks her silence

'On Wednesday afternoon, Penrith Local Court heard the 33-year-old “was intent not to appear on screen” in the courtroom.
Police made an application for a forensic swab to be taken, which was opposed by Gaddie’s lawyer Declan Ormachea.
Although the tradie’s consent was not given, the court heard a DNA swab will be taken to preserve the “transient” nature of the sample.
The court heard it will be a matter of debate whether the forensic evidence will be admissible in court.
The matter will be heard in the new year during a defended argument.
Gaddie did not apply to be released from police custody.
He will remain behind bars on remand until his next court appearance on March 3.'

Novel ways to obtain a swab.

Fight Boxing GIF by Harlem Globetrotters

There should be a way to obtain DNA legally without the use of force. What is the difference between obtaining DNA and fingerprints? I suppose one is invasive to the body and the other isn’t 🙁. Someone who won’t give a sample obviously has something to hide.

They can probably get it from his son or one of his relatives if need be.

There should be a way to obtain DNA legally without the use of force. What is the difference between obtaining DNA and fingerprints? I suppose one is invasive to the body and the other isn’t 🙁. Someone who won’t give a sample obviously has something to hide.

the claremont serial killer's dna was obtained from a sprite can from his bin

I'm sure this was just used to then execute a warrant and a dna sample collected post charge

has he cried out anxiety and depression yet like everyone else who ruins it for people who actually suffer and don’t make shitty decisions?

UPDATE: Police have arrested Ashley Gaddie who had been threatening to throw himself over a cliff.

Ashley Gaddie is still on the run after a woman was found with "horrific fatal injuries" in a friend's house. The two had met on tinder.'

He had previously 5 AVO's against him from 5 seperate women.

"Gaddie is also under a court imposed supervision order for choking one of the women on the NSW south coast in 2020, court records show.

The tattooed murder suspect was convicted of assault, destroying property, stalking and common assault on December 2 last year and hit with a two-year community order."

Hopefully they find this bastard soon.

How many others have multiple Avo’s against them

Perhaps once these animals have racked up more than one, they go on a public register

They can probably get it from his son or one of his relatives if need be.
Or from his Alvin Purple.

'PUBLISHED: 14:53 AEDT, 3 March 2023 | UPDATED: 16:03 AEDT, 3 March 2023'
'.....
The court was told police were pursuing an application to use a DNA sample taken from Gaddie as admissible evidence.

Investigators are seeking to tender swabs of Gaddie's penis which they believe will prove that he had sex with Ms Finlay-Jones shortly before her death, as evidence.

Police allege the 'loud violent sex' the witness claims to have heard was directly linked to the teacher's strangulation.

Although he did not consent, the forensic swab was taken shortly before Christmas to preserve the 'transient' nature of the sample.

Gaddie was arrested within 72 hours of the alleged sex, so the police application asserted that any delay could result in evidence being lost.

Gaddie's lawyer Diane Elston and the police were expected to discuss the forensic application before magistrate George Zdenkowski on Friday, but it did not proceed.

'It could be the case that (the police application for DNA) will be unopposed,' Ms Elston told the court.

'I've had some very frank discussions with the officer in charge this morning and I think it's likely it won't require much court time.'

The Crown prosecutor and police sergeant agreed to the eight-week adjournment'.

Mr Zdenkowski adjourned the matter until April 28.

Gaddie will remain in custody on remand until the next court date.

He has been behind bars since December last year and has not applied for bail.'

Gaddie has been found deceased in his prison cell.

If you or someone you know are having issues with domestic violence, please seek help.

If you or someone you know are thinking suicidal thoughts, please seek help.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you or someone you know are having issues with domestic violence, please seek help.

That's a shame.

Absolute coward.

Not surprising though, he was clearly a campaigner.

Oh well. At least we can stop saying allegedly now.

I cannot believe the brazenness of this guy. He killed her with friends in the next room, and was loud enough that they heard something concerning. (Totally understand why they didn’t check; nobody wants to just storm in on someone else’s sex activities.)

Then he wanted to play the damn victim.

I am sorry for her friends and family who won’t have the opportunity to see him face justice in court, and his other many living victim-survivors who will not see that, either. Hopefully this gives them closure.

ETA: There will be an investigation into why a person with a history of suicide attempts was not on suicide watch and allowed in a cell with the means to suicide.

Oh well. At least we can stop saying allegedly now.

I cannot believe the brazenness of this guy. He killed her with friends in the next room, and was loud enough that they heard something concerning. (Totally understand why they didn’t check; nobody wants to just storm in on someone else’s sex activities.)

Then he wanted to play the damn victim.

I am sorry for her friends and family who won’t have the opportunity to see him face justice in court, and his other many living victim-survivors who will not see that, either. Hopefully this gives them closure.

ETA: There will be an investigation into why a person with a history of suicide attempts was not on suicide watch and allowed in a cell with the means to suicide.
Everyone is different but I'd be pleased with this outcome for my cousin's killer. He had to face justice in court and gets to leave in his late forties. I know which of the two I'd prefer happened to him.

Everyone is different but I'd be pleased with this outcome for my cousin's killer. He had to face justice in court and gets to leave in his late forties. I know which of the two I'd prefer happened to him.
I’m hopeful they feel the same. I would, I think, but everyone is different and direct acknowledgement and accountability can be important to some people.

I’m really sorry about your cousin and the sense of inadequacy about the system. That really sucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back