Health Ashley & Martin vs Advanced Hair (yeah yeah)

Remove this Banner Ad

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Anyone used either of these two before to beat the bald problem like Warney etc.? I'm still relatively young and not balding too much but my old man went bald (and so did his) so I wanna get in early. Went and saw the AH guys tonight he agreed still extremely early stages but still thinks I should get on top of it all. $4k for 9 month program (includes laser and all products). Got the sense he was a bit of a car salesman though. Going to see Ashley & Martin next and see what they say. I know someone overseas who saw them and had good results

Sorry if there's already a thread for this I tried a quick search on the health and beauty prefix and couldn't find anything.

Who needs Ashley & Martin or Advanced Hair when you can get Hair in a Can.

WholeGratefulFlicker-max-1mb.gif

Look around on Ebay. You can get DIY bald treatment gadgets for under $500.

Yeah? You mean yeah yeah!

Reciting Warney's ad was my party trick at high school parties. A hot chick once tried kissing me once after it. No joke. I had a girlfriend.

Anyone used either of these two before to beat the bald problem like Warney etc.? I'm still relatively young and not balding too much but my old man went bald (and so did his) so I wanna get in early. Went and saw the AH guys tonight he agreed still extremely early stages but still thinks I should get on top of it all. $4k for 9 month program (includes laser and all products). Got the sense he was a bit of a car salesman though. Going to see Ashley & Martin next and see what they say. I know someone overseas who saw them and had good results

Sorry if there's already a thread for this I tried a quick search on the health and beauty prefix and couldn't find anything.
Pretty sure your hair comes from your mums dad, so if his hair was good you should be right

Bald looks fine, so long as you stay in shape. If you go the clean shaven option, you'll probably lose a bit of attractiveness but make up for it with a more dominant look. Being bald and fat, on the other hand, is a bad combo...

It's worth doing your own research on hair loss treatments. Maybe chat to your GP? There's only a few products that work out there - the standard combination is minoxidil and finesteride. Minoxidil helps you to grow more hair but doesn't stop hair loss, so eventually it'll stop working by itself. Finesteride slows hair loss but it operates by blocking sex hormones and there are guys reporting symptoms like having trouble getting it up. The other stuff like laser therapy doesn't make a huge difference from what I've heard. You can get all this stuff yourself or through your GP and it'll be significantly cheaper than Ashley & Martin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A&M will also give you the car salesman treatment. I can't remember an exact figure but something along the lines of $3k for 6-7 months rings a bell. They have a fairly unique method though (that I got shown anyway)

Be sure to do some more research online.

Im not completely over it but I believe you can get the products required for a couple hundred dollars, the few thousand the companies charge is supposedly ridiculous overs. Also I believe theres something about once you start taking one of the treatments you can't really go back.

Be really careful about the medications these types of companies use, and the doses that are prescribed. Make sure you talk to an actual doctor, not just the used car salesmen.

A common one has been Propecia. Seems to counter the good looks and confidence outcome when some of the possible side effects can be loss of erectile function and loss of sexual desire.

Propecia and Minoxidal can be accessed via your GP and local chemist vastly cheaper than these companies, and your GP will best know your risk factors to the drugs and any interactions with other medications you may take.

Research any science for the laser treatments etc. Not a lot there you may find.

I'll see what the GP says. The only thing he can't prescribe or do that these guys do is the laser treatment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back