Health Ashley & Martin vs Advanced Hair (yeah yeah)

Remove this Banner Ad

Finasteride and minoxidil as mentioned is all those companies do they just charge an arm and a leg. If you haven't gone too bad just take the finasteride to stop you getting worse.

Personally I don't have receding thinning hairline so I don't put much thought into treatment cures and such.
I'm early 40s now with a birdsnest sitting on my skull six years without a haircut wash once a week with a bar of soap works for me
Got mates that stress use all types of stuff but won't bring back the hair maybe spend less time worrying about it and use a bar of soap

Don’t bother with laser treatment. It’s a waste of money.

Been taking Proscar for about 15 years now. It does stop it from falling out. I still have to go the clipper option as it struggles to grow more than a few millimetres.

Side effects I’m not sure of. Maybe my sex drive has waned a bit in the last year but it could from something else entirely.

I'm terrified that I'll go bald. Shaved my hair off completely after I lost a bet RE the 2016 US Presidential election. Looked horrendous. Thankfully, I have an absolutely elite head of blonde surfer locks that girls fall weak at the knees to.

Those telling receders/thinners to just 'embrace it' are full of s**t. Baldness never looks good. My advice to OP would be to research whatever pills/topical treatment(s) are available and stop it in its tracks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to shave my head. Not Ablett jr style but maybe just no2 all over (hehe)

I reckon after a few months doing it I'll get used to the look.

I shaved it when I was younger and it looked s**t on me so am not super keen on doing it again.

But 40 next year and got a long term missus and not trying to pick up on weekends etc... figure who cares really.

Might start it soon. Might be nice and cool 4 summer

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I want to shave my head. Not Ablett jr style but maybe just no2 all over (hehe)

I reckon after a few months doing it I'll get used to the look.

I shaved it when I was younger and it looked s**t on me so am not super keen on doing it again.

But 40 next year and got a long term missus and not trying to pick up on weekends etc... figure who cares really.

Might start it soon. Might be nice and cool 4 summer

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
So do you want to do it or not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back