Socceroos ASIAN CUP-GROUP A THREAD (Australia. South Korea. Oman. Kuwait)

Remove this Banner Ad

China will ride us like a pony
China barely qualified and this is their first time into the 2nd round in forever

We should be fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was as potent as a 91 yo man with a vasectomy

That was painful. Kruse, Cahill and Leckie starting on the bench? Behich ahead of Davidson? This wasn't completely a dead rubber, we now have the prospect of facing Japan in a semi who are a class above us, ******* clueless selections from Ange, looked as if we didn't want to top the group. Still, poor performance from those who played.

See when everyone was jerking each other off after the first two games i knew it was a smokescreen. i always said we needed a foreign coach, one with pedigree and standing. one who wouldnt stand of "oh a-league players are world class, they are good enough" doctrine.

#sackAnge

if we won im no 1 ange fan

See when everyone was jerking each other off after the first two games i knew it was a smokescreen. i always said we needed a foreign coach, one with pedigree and standing. one who wouldnt stand of "oh a-league players are world class, they are good enough" doctrine.

#sackAnge

if we won im no 1 ange fan

Bloody Melbourne City fans.

Arrogance gets Ange again and Juric for that matter. Granted the Korean keeper pulled a couple nice saves as well as rolling around but we just thought it was gonna happen.

First 2 results mean nothing now and we also lose our best defender for a knockout final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back