Aside from your own team, who do you want to see win the 2018 Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS for me or the Saints. Pre PAFC in the AFL I was a Collingwood supporter so that would be my third choice.

While I like Rugby Union, I loathe League which is why a GWS flag would be tolerable if it can be leveraged at grass roots to convert kids in western Sydney.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's exactly what the clubs trying to do. All our marketing targets schools and junior leagues. Kids and their families are what we're after.

GWS or the Dees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne. My dad is close to 60 and he hasnt seen his beloved dees even get that close in all that time.

'88 and '00 is better than Richmond supporters before 2017 at least....
But yeah Dee's need to win a flag out of repayment and gratitude for their loyal fans more than anything. We don't have many fans in the <18 range at all so it's time we repay the constant contributions made by the older generations. Truly invaluable to the Dee's.

Crows, have loved Walker, Pyke, Matt Crouch's progressions as players.

Saints ofc because of our mutual empathy.

Swans because of my sister's allegiances.

Above all, Port, hopefully with Trenners and Wattsy on the field. Those two deserve it more than anyone at the Dee's now except for Nate Jones

Any of Essendon, Melbourne, Brisbane or St Kilda would be good in my books.

notsure-1.jpg

'88 and '00 is better than Richmond supporters before 2017 at least....
But yeah Dee's need to win a flag out of repayment and gratitude for their loyal fans more than anything. We don't have many fans in the <18 range at all so it's time we repay the constant contributions made by the older generations. Truly invaluable to the Dee's.
While Melbourne did make the grand final both of those years they were never really a chance to win either

"Wanting" teams to win GFs has gone too far since every hipster bandwagoned the Dogs in 2016. I want to see every other team get hit by a nuclear bomb more than I want to see them win flags.

We talking dirty bomb? Old school fission? What man, WHAT??

While Melbourne did make the grand final both of those years they were never really a chance to win either

Didn't stop me from shitting bricks pre-game though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back