Religion Ask a Christian - Continued in Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A TEXT without CONTEXT is a PRETEXT for you to say whatever suits your arguments.
You lot do this time and time again.
“Keep the the youngest female children for yourselves”.
Gimme the ******* context mate!
Go on!!!!!!
Your god is a ******* paedophile, just like George Pell and every bishop on the planet, ******* campaigner of cult you got there mate!

Aren't you a bit of a challenge!!.
Patience is a virtue.
How's the weather in Sweden, and what did you have for breakfast?
“Keep the virgins for yourselves”.
You can’t walk away from your pedo cult mate, there’s no context, your god rapes children, his followers do, his authorities do, christianity is a paedophile cult, it is one of its most important contexts.
Peado cultist you are!
Disgusting humans Christians are, the most disgusting on the planet.🖕

Abhorrent or not, it's a fact. And if it's not God, how do you explain your statements? Are you pissed off about evolution gone awry? God allows this fallen world to have ups and downs, but you simply have no explanation, and hence nothing to be angry about because you're a non-believer.

Look, I don't know how to reply to this asinine dribble.

I simply asked you.
How do you reconcile that in 2018 there were nearly 3000 perinatal deaths in Australia.
Countless small children pass away from cancers, brain tumors etc. Your God decides this?

Telling me its fact without proof, without some sort of scriptural back up doesn't make it a convenient fact.

Telling me I'm pissed off and angry, is just deflecting from the fact you really can't answer the question.

Explain to me in detail why god takes babies and children, and why we have cancer, MND etc.
Take the emotion and what you think I believe out of your answer, and provide some factual evidence.
Christians seem to be able to quote scriptures to back up their belief when they are talking about "wonderful creation"
please point me to the verses in the bible about the creation of disease and children passing from disease.

Basic maths is a challenge for Christians. I mean, you guys believe that 1+1+1=1.

Now this is something I've often wondered how do they believe this??

God, Jesus, Holy Spirit are all one and the same.

God sent Jesus to earth to die for us, Jesus calls God father? Jesus talks and prays to God in the Garden of Gethsemane.
Jesus dies, God resurrects him. How do you resurrect yourself if you're dead?
Why would you talk and pray to yourself?

I guess if you believe that the talking snake tricked the lady into eating the naughty fruit or that Noah had to do a quick run around the planet to get 2 of every animal...

Now this is something I've often wondered how do they believe this??

God, Jesus, Holy Spirit are all one and the same.

God sent Jesus to earth to die for us, Jesus calls God father? Jesus talks and prays to God in the Garden of Gethsemane.
Jesus dies, God resurrects him. How do you resurrect yourself if you're dead?
Why would you talk and pray to yourself?

I guess if you believe that the talking snake tricked the lady into eating the naughty fruit or that Noah had to do a quick run around the planet to get 2 of every animal...
I've viewed it as an act of self-pleasure via masochism, myself. How can you sacrifice yourself when you cannot die? What was the purpose behind it, and how did it redeem humanity's sins, when in effect all it is is a shell game?

“Keep the virgins for yourselves”.
You can’t walk away from your pedo cult mate, there’s no context, your god rapes children, his followers do, his authorities do, christianity is a paedophile cult, it is one of its most important contexts.
Peado cultist you are!
Disgusting humans Christians are, the most disgusting on the planet.🖕

I really am astonished mate, really am! rape, murder of children apparently 'depends' on the 'context', right Vdubs ? Good is good right? Under what context do you find the below acceptable? do tell...

Isaiah 13:15-18

New International Version

15 Whoever is captured will be thrust through;
all who are caught will fall by the sword.
16 Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes;
their houses will be looted and their wives violated.
17 See, I will stir up against them the Medes,
who do not care for silver
and have no delight in gold.
18 Their bows will strike down the young men;
they will have no mercy on infants,
nor will they look with compassion on children.

I simply asked you.
How do you reconcile that in 2018 there were nearly 3000 perinatal deaths in Australia.
Countless small children pass away from cancers, brain tumors etc. Your God decides this?

Telling me its fact without proof, without some sort of scriptural back up doesn't make it a convenient fact.

Telling me I'm pissed off and angry, is just deflecting from the fact you really can't answer the question.

Explain to me in detail why god takes babies and children, and why we have cancer, MND etc.
Take the emotion and what you think I believe out of your answer, and provide some factual evidence.
Christians seem to be able to quote scriptures to back up their belief when they are talking about "wonderful creation"
please point me to the verses in the bible about the creation of disease and children passing from disease.

If God is really omnipotent, he must have created or at least agreed to the specific mechanism that makes cancer possible. If that was caused by sin, God still made the blueprints to it (in the sense that sin doesn't to anything by itself or "God didn't want that, but it happened"). And if he's omniscient, he must know who will get cancer, when it will happen and how it will end (cured or dead); like those babies that don't even know their mothers' voice yet and already suffer from it. He also must know the amount of suffering that each person goes through while battling with cancer. But if Vdubs still insist that sin is the reason we have cancer, then why do animals also suffer from it?? how come Neanderthals suffered from it???

How the * in your wildest nightmares can you worship a monster like that? When you look around the world and see the endless pain and suffering inflicted on millions of innocent people, how can you go to church on Sunday and give praise to the beast that's responsible for it.

It really, really staggers my mind how people like Vdubs can blithely dismiss all the pain you see with a callous, 'it's gods will'. while God has responded to him (old white men) and granted him special favours, apparently.

I've left Christianity and organised religion for good 2 decades ago and the longer I live the more I'm convinced religion is a mental illness.

I simply asked you.

I have answered this.
GOD ALLOWS IT TO HAPPEN. FULL STOP.
It can and does affect ALL of us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have answered this.
Did your god create the universe? Did he create everything in the universe?

If the answer is yes and yes, then the existence of cancer goes beyond mere allowance. But then, you know this already.

If the answer is yes and yes, then the existence of cancer goes beyond mere allowance. But then, you know this already.

Atleast Vdubs has stopped rambling on about sin after realising cancer and natural disasters been happening before humans came here.

A whole church prays for a 6 year old dying from cancer and it still dies. Disregarding whether God give it cancer or not, why doesn’t He cure it? He is willing to give Christians the privilege by listening to them and changing lives, why is the evidence NEVER objective, always subjective?

It seems like the only way this question makes sense is that there is no god. Nature is random, bad people can get rewarded, good and innocent people can get struck by disease and tragedy, and there is no god planning everything out. Life is cold, cruel, and inherently unfair. That’s the nature of nature itself.

God created LIFE, people, all things.
Humans have been advancing in meteoric strides ever since.
Yet we have no advances in preventing and curing ALL degenerative diseases, cancer, viruses, death itself.
Why has man not been able to make a human being outside the natural means, you know, de novo?
Impossible, despite science, technology, and our brilliant evolved intellects.
Yet God has made a human body that is incredibly capable and sophisticated, and able to recover at times, from bullet wounds, starvation, malnutrition, diseases.
Some people survive and live 100 years, even having been through the atrocities of Auschwitz etc. Yet others, including some infants , barely make it home from hospital.
WHY, you and I ask.
God has told us why.
There are simply no guarantees in this life. ALL babies are a miracle, and a gift from God. I would be as shattered as anyone here if I was to outlive any of my kids or grandkids. Yet we ALL painfully know this happens. You guys try and rationalise this; I don't- it's impossible, and I see it as fait accompli that stuff like this is allowed to happen.
We need to make peace with God, and make the most of each day we are granted life.
After Jesus returns again, and restores order and peace, there will be no turmoil, suffering, or degeneration.

Yet we have no advances in preventing and curing ALL degenerative diseases, cancer, viruses, death itself.

GOD HAS ALLOWED...LOL! so it wasn't sin then! LOL....so God has allowed or nature of brutal, which one is more probable? There is so much misery in nature, look around you, animals, the suffering, eat 5 billion cows everyday, look at the stray dogs, look at the suffering around you. And that's just animals, then come humans! and it isn't ****** sin either...glad you stopped parroting sin now. What's causing the Tsnuami? God or natural means? God? so why is there a tsunami in Venus every month? you got a lot of explaining to do...if it's nature that causes tsunami, why can't nature cause other things too?

It's a function of evolution, not god. You have a science degree and you come back with this nonsense? it's not SIN, its a function of evolution. All species have/get cancer.

Reversing the biological clock is happening, we are still 100 years away from Human trial i reckon, but everything you write is basically nonsense. We will get there someday, its only been 100 years since we got rid of religion from the state, you expect to see all so quickly? give it some time for religion to * off completely. Another 100 maybe?

Why has man not been able to make a human being outside the natural means, you know, de novo?

We have cloned animals and other species, cloning humans is infinitely complex. We will get there someday but neither you and i wiill live long enough to see it.

Won't be after quantum computing and singularity. It's about 30/40 years away from that.
Yet God has made a human body that is incredibly capable and sophisticated, and able to recover at times, from bullet wounds, starvation, malnutrition, diseases.

Cool, a monkey can't recover from wounds? or starvation? or malnutrition then i assume? says the man with a science degree?

Ah typical intelligent design, age old debunked argument. This has been a result of 4 billion years of evolution, do you want me to quote the post where i asked you questions about useless body parts left over from evolution? Let me educate you a bit more :

Our TEETH suck. Of the animal species we have the most miserable dentifrice. Better teeth - maybe even self cleaning, like a shark.

Webbed toes: doesn't cost a thing and we can swim better.

Hydration system. Why can a camel store water in tissues and we can't? Let's work on that... I want to hike the grand canyon without carrying water.

God could organize some gills so we can breathe and live underwater

Instead of tail bones, appendix, male nipples, darwins point, wisdom teeth, that serves no function!

On top of that i already mentioned that a womans vaginal canal is simply not optimised for a human head. Before 1850 and C-section, vast majority of infant mortality was cause of that. Design please! you just need to pick up a biology 101 to know this.

But apparently you have a degree in science and you don't understand this!

God has done a horrible job.

Some people survive and live 100 years, even having been through the atrocities of Auschwitz etc. Yet others, including some infants , barely make it home from hospital.
WHY, you and I ask.

Depends on Genes primarily and then health, food habits? people who eat lots of sugar and junk food are likely to live less than people who lead a healthy lifestyle. Obesity is one of the major causes these days, then there's malnutrition too. For example, my dad has hypertension, so i have too. So i am unlkely to live till 90! My cousin got his diabetes from my uncle, unless he is careful, he won't live long either, cause it's a bad type of Diabetes.

There's literally hundreds and thousands of factor that determines how long a person lives, love it how you summed it up in 3 words like you do with everything 'god did it'. No need to think!

There's a tribe in Northern India (following the damn false god, Allah), almost everyone i met there lives longer than 100 years. A blokes great grandfather was alive and he was 105! he said it's normal in that part of the world.

On the other hand babies that are born with cancer, that is god given, since you don't believe in evolution whatelse can you blame it on?

God has told us why. There are simply no guarantees in this life.

I thought heaven was a guarantee lol. Personal relationship was a guarantee, now you are telling me there are no guarantees? cool! You are on the right track, nature gives us no guarantees, evolution is brutal, nature is brutal, we only been here for a 100,000 years and we will be gone in the next 10,000.

ALL babies are a miracle, and a gift from God. I would be as shattered as anyone here if I was to outlive any of my kids or grandkids. Yet we ALL painfully know this happens. You guys try and rationalise this; I don't- it's impossible, and I see it as fait accompli that stuff like this is allowed to happen.

Imagine what those parents felt whose children were raped and murdered by Moses and your God. You will be shattered if they die a natural death, fancy killing your child that even for someone else's sin? i don't think you are that dumb NOT to understand.

Nature doesn't care about you, nature is brutal. You think God cares about you and every life has a purpose, it really doesn't. You have answered it yourself above. Imagine how many species eat their own babies. Why would god allow that? the only answer lies in evolution!

We need to make peace with God, and make the most of each day we are granted life.

why make peace with a monster? you will be sharing the heaven with Ted Bundy, George Bush, KKK members, Nazis, Captain Cook and millions of colonialists christians who raped and murdered but are going to heaven. In the meantime, Richard Dawkins will be tourtured eternally despite leading a righteous life.

Why worship someone whose character is such ******? are you sure the Bible wasnt written by the devil?

After Jesus returns again, and restores order and peace, there will be no turmoil, suffering, or degeneration.

Like he did last time? Jesus was followed by 1900 years of bloodshed. He did a bad job first up, he will do worse next time tooo. The campaigner doesn't need to come back , just lift the ******* curse.

Original sin lol give me a break. As i said, Jesus aint coming back, he didn't preach love and forgiveness and turning the other cheek so that you campaigners have sit on the crouch thinking acceptance is enough to go to heaven. Those of you who beleve in MSM Nicean xtianity, been duped. Carefully crafted by the Catholic church, it was a sales pitch "accept my god, easiest way to heaven". You guys are all followes of St Augustine mostly.

I suggest you stick to faith based arguments like heaven/eternal life etc, you obviously have NFI when you start talking about science.

Last edited:
WHY, you and I ask.
God has told us why.
There are simply no guarantees in this life. ALL babies are a miracle, and a gift from God. I would be as shattered as anyone here if I was to outlive any of my kids or grandkids. Yet we ALL painfully know this happens. You guys try and rationalise this; I don't- it's impossible, and I see it as fait accompli that stuff like this is allowed to happen.
God of the Gaps, and irrelevant to the post you quoted.

WHY, you and I ask.
God has told us why.

You are either in need of medical, mental and physical, treatment or you’re having a laugh and taking the piss.

I’m undecided on which.

Last edited:
I have answered this.

Still no answer for a simple question that must be asked of Christians daily?
Your answer is 'old man shouting at clouds' levels of absurdity.
Shouting a statement isn't providing an answer.
No cogent evidence? No scriptural reference to reinforce your view?

Still no answer for a simple question that must be asked of Christians daily?
Your answer is 'old man shouting at clouds' levels of absurdity.
Shouting a statement isn't providing an answer.
No cogent evidence? No scriptural reference to reinforce your view?
You are asking for evidence for something you observe yourself on a daily basis.
If it is not God allowing these human acts of depravity, what is it?
We appreciate this is a fallen world by the very nature of human actions, which at times is startlingly depraved. If you choose to disbelieve that this is sin, good on you. God has forever warned his creation and people about this. I can accept it. You can't.
Whether illness, degeneration, death is a direct result of sin itself is unknown, but I know that God allows this to afflict us in this lifespan. Because it happens, and there is scriptural evidence for it.

You are asking for evidence for something you observe yourself on a daily basis.
We appreciate this is a fallen world by the very nature of human actions, which at times is startlingly depraved. If you choose to disbelieve that this is sin, good on you. God has forever warned his creation and people about this. I can accept it. You can't.
Whether illness, degeneration, death is a direct result of sin itself is unknown, but I know that God allows this to afflict us in this lifespan. Because it happens, and there is scriptural evidence for it.
So did your god create all things or not?

Laughably long winded way of saying everything good that happens is “god is great” and everything bad is “god works in mysterious ways”
What a load of garbage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back