Religion Ask a Christian - Continued in Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you stay in an organization which has some of the worst paedophiles in Australian history and has actively covered up paedophilia? Why do Christians support hateful people like Trump and Peter Dutton who favour white coloured people?
My denomination has taken church abuse very seriously and I'm not aware of any cover ups.

On the second point. I'm not a fan of Dutton or Trump. I have spoken to a lot of Christians in the USA and for them it wasn't that they liked trump, they saw him as less worse than Hillary.

My denomination has taken church abuse very seriously and I'm not aware of any cover ups.

On the second point. I'm not a fan of Dutton or Trump. I have spoken to a lot of Christians in the USA and for them it wasn't that they liked trump, they saw him as less worse than Hillary.
So your Christian friends in America would rather vote for a racist than Hilary Clinton? That says a lot imo.

So your Christian friends in America would rather vote for a racist than Hilary Clinton? That says a lot imo.
Maybe they don't share that opinion on Trump or think there are worse things about Hilary.

To be honest I don't have a great deal of interest in US politics.

On Australian politics I'll say that most Christians I have spoken to were ALP voters/preferences till in their eyes the ALP started to move away from Christian values in the last 6-8 years or so.

Maybe they don't share that opinion on Trump or think there are worse things about Hilary.

To be honest I don't have a great deal of interest in US politics.

On Australian politics I'll say that most Christians I have spoken to were ALP voters/preferences till in their eyes the ALP started to move away from Christian values in the last 6-8 years or so.
What are christian values?

Hating gays and making money
What is the hating gays thing?
Having sex with your own sex is a sin,it seems obvious.
I personally pray that lost homosexuals will be forgiven...
How can you just catoragise a group of people who can only have oral or anal sex as normal?
Men have penises,woman have vaginas,if that grosses people out maybe they should sustain.
I'll let the lord judge.

This is the exact opposite of what you do to others. Try living up to your words

Really? You’re going to cite my interactions on the future of test cricket and a simple request for an explanation of your scheme to fix it, and try and equate it to my standpoint on Christianity?

How many candles did you burn trying to dig this one up?

Really? You’re going to cite my interactions on the future of test cricket and a simple request for an explanation of your scheme to fix it, and try and equate it to my standpoint on Christianity?

How many candles did you burn trying to dig this one up?
Love your stuff in regard to cricket..can you explain what any of a cricket thread has to do with a Christianity thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you just catoragise a group of people who can only have oral or anal sex as normal?
Men have penises,woman have vaginas,if that grosses people out maybe they should sustain.
I'll let the lord judge.

Your god is imaginary and you and your fellow nutters have literally no power to proclaim that homosexuality is a sin.

Explain to me why your god would make people inherently homosexual? And if you say something stupid, like that sin is the reason, then why do animals exhibit homosexual traits too? Did god punish sheep, lions, etc. because of human sin?

Your god is imaginary and you and your fellow nutters have literally no power to proclaim that homosexuality is a sin.

Explain to me why your god would make people inherently homosexual? And if you say something stupid, like that sin is the reason, then why do animals exhibit homosexual traits too? Did god punish sheep, lions, etc. because of human sin?
My god could be imaginary....but you guys obsesss about him.
Homosexuals are so cool,can you explain why woman have a vagina and men have a penis?
And sheep are stupid,why do people keep thinking these are intelligent animals?

You're a flat earth advocate who brags about killing animals and enjoying the feeling and you're shading me? Tone it down please
Take it to that thread then if you're so confident Mr astronaut.
Yes I kill animals,they are food...there's a thread you can take that to also.
Stop being an Internet coward,just go to relevant threads?
Killing animals is tough,shopping in Coles is easy for a loud mouthed internet coward I guess?

I'll let the lord judge.

My god could be imaginary....but you guys obsesss about him.
Homosexuals are so cool,can you explain why woman have a vagina and men have a penis?
And sheep are stupid,why do people keep thinking these are intelligent animals?

I feel dumber after reading your posts.

Living In Frankston I guess all kinds of freaks exist?
If I lived in Frankston I guess I might be obsessed with hatred too..

I don't know you that well, but 99% of the posts I've seen from you are foaming at the mouth rants about hating vegans, and the other 1% is here ragging on gays. I'd say you've got enough hatred in you already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back