CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Thanks Gary. If you say so. As I’ve always said the Jesus of the Gospels is a literary / theological invention. The evidence for that is quite clear. The Resurrection clearly didn’t happen.

Yes, and you’ll prove that by copying and pasting a massive wall of text from some random website and present it as your own words, despite the fact you wrote none of it.

Oct 17, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
Yes, and you’ll prove that by copying and pasting a massive wall of text from some random website and present it as your own words, despite the fact you wrote none of it.

Actually I have written quite a deal of it and in any case most of the evidence I've presented are not original ideas. I'm not writing my own own thesis and in many cases I'm presenting the material of the experts to perhaps some who haven't read it before. There's been plenty written on the Resurrection before me. Where appropriate I've quoted it. Lorne Dawson, Bart Ehrman. Jeffrey Lowder etc. etc.

But thanks for your contribution. Whether you like what I post or not is immaterial to me. I'll continue to post as I've always posted.

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
What type of moron sponsors a spud like Nathan Vardy?

Gameova_

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Had to throw in the kneeling. It's funny howsome white evangelicals react to the kneeling issue. It's almost as if they forget that Jesus said "my kingdom is not of this world".

The way some of these evangelical clowns react on the kneeling issue you'd think theyd never even read the Bible. Hypocrites.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Had to throw in the kneeling. It's funny howsome white evangelicals react to the kneeling issue. It's almost as if they forget that Jesus said "my kingdom is not of this world".

The way some of these evangelical clowns react on the kneeling issue you'd think theyd never even read the Bible. Hypocrites.
"jesus shoes"....I loved it

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
1617433438519.png

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon

You're focusing on petty shite when we should be aiming for the head.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
THE EVIDENCE FOR JESUS IS CHANGED LIVES. TODAY. EVERYDAY. AND IT'S NEVER TOO LATE.
Anything else you guys want to drag up is a stalling tactic.

Muslims tell me the same thing, it's never too late to accept Allah, what do i tell them?

no need to be an evangelical on bigfooty and that even shouting to convert lol

Muslims tell me the same thing, it's never too late to accept Allah, what do i tell them?

no need to be an evangelical on bigfooty and that even shouting to convert lol
That you guys keep coming back here is the hope that you will go back to your first love.
Jesus changes lives.
I am not an evangelical, but I have personally witnessed many changed lives, and that sort of miracle is a modern day demonstration of the power of Jesus.
Those with hardened hearts will continue to object and procrastinate, but Jesus is as real today as he was in his ministry days.

There's been 2000 easter monday's and another 2,000 will go till we go extinct, they will keep waiting..
Jesus is with us now. When He comes back again, it'll be totally different circumstances.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
That you guys keep coming back here is the hope that you will go back to your first love.
Jesus changes lives.
I am not an evangelical, but I have personally witnessed many changed lives, and that sort of miracle is a modern day demonstration of the power of Jesus.
Those with hardened hearts will continue to object and procrastinate, but Jesus is as real today as he was in his ministry days.

I have personally witnessed lives been changed after getting out of the prison. Me being the prime example. Of course you will see what you wish to see, just like Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, they all do, what's so great about it? i can also tell you the immense suffering of Christians and faith played no part in upliftingn. Cue mother teresa, imagine how Jesus never responded to her prayers but responds to yours, imagine how special and your mob are.

I have personally witnessed lives been changed after getting out of the prison. Me being the prime example. Of course you will see what you wish to see, just like Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, they all do, what's so great about it? i can also tell you the immense suffering of Christians and faith played no part in upliftingn. Cue mother teresa, imagine how Jesus never responded to her prayers but responds to yours, imagine how special and your mob are.
Jesus responds to peoples' prayers.
Unbelief and anxiety is the background of all SIN.
It is ONLY fixed by the GOSPEL. It comes to your heart.
A person no longer has to fill in the void in his/her life with all sorts of temptations and sins. That emptiness is not filled in by earning more $, or getting fitter, bigger, stronger, or going on the latest live-forever diet, or alcohol, drugs, or making mates happy.

Doesn't need fixing. Well at least in my case.
Whatever you do in your life to understand what it's all about, kudos to you.
Jesus came for sinners, which are ALL the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back