Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Jesus responds to peoples' prayers.
Unbelief and anxiety is the background of all SIN.
It is ONLY fixed by the GOSPEL. It comes to your heart.
A person no longer has to fill in the void in his/her life with all sorts of temptations and sins. That emptiness is not filled in by earning more $, or getting fitter, bigger, stronger, or going on the latest live-forever diet, or alcohol, drugs, or making mates happy.

Have you lost it completely?

Have you lost it completely?
Dare I say you have. Lost IT. Your faith. That is all that matters here.
I am convinced by peoples' need for the gospel, and I can not go through life keeping it to myself, when i see so much misery, heartache, despair, and even suicide amidst us.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
Dare I say you have. Lost IT. Your faith. That is all that matters here.
I am convinced by peoples' need for the gospel, and I can not go through life keeping it to myself, when i see so much misery, heartache, despair, and even suicide amidst us.

Of course you are, i have never argued against. The point being, you are extremely biased and blinded by 'faith'

Of course you are, i have never argued against. The point being, you are extremely biased and blinded by 'faith'
When I see monsters being able to become people of compassion and love, yes, I am utterly convinced.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
When I see monsters being able to become people of compassion and love, yes, I am utterly convinced.

It comes from 'empathy' and not gospel. Why would you ignore the horrible verses in the Bible despite Yehwah/Jesus advocating it? violence against children? do you agree to smash the heads of your enemies children against the stone? you wouldn't despite Yehwah saying you should. Where do you get that morality from? Not bible for sure. How am i good person? despite rejecting your faith? on the other hand i can show misery inflicted by christians on the whole world (colonisation, slavery etc) that leads to mass suffering till day.

If 'faith' in something makes someone a better person, i am all for it. Read the story of Cassius clay, went from a greedy moron to a chartable human being after his conversion. I am all for it, but there are too many cases of it going the other way as well. Why? cause we are 'people'.

The Bible explicitly tells you that unebelievers are evil and you should not have uneblievers as friends. But you don't believe that, you have discarded that verse. How? through your own sense of morality and judgment. I can go through 100's of such NT/OT verses which only sociopaths will approve, even Christians have 'resorted' to 'god works in mysterious ways' and 'i don't know' argument.

Why the * would you worship a deity whose character YOU cannot comprehend? specially moralitywise? you say, morality comes from God, nek minit, God does an attritious thing and you say "only god can do that". So how does morality come from God? If only God, can rape, murder and steal, why can't we? we are supposed to get the morality from God, so why rape is Bad??? Have you heard of practice what you preach?? maybe Christianity should start doing that?

How do you explain why some of the christian majority countries being the most corrupt in the world? people do good things, people do bad things, people do compassionate things. Reading the Gospel doesn't make you more compassionate, how do you explain some of the worst atrocities being committed by the Catholic church then? or by Christians? you only need to look at Africa and India to see the devastation caused by Christians invading other lands. How exactly does Christianity make you compassionate? if at all, the evidence points to reverse, i already told you, scandinavia is heaven on earth despite it being majority atheist.

Some of the monsters you have mentioned were 'Pope's" and Christians too.. do your research.

The real dud aspect of your terrible belief system is that you actually believe 5.5 billion people are going to hell..without understanding the Bible and how it was constructed/manipulated by the Church. If Jesus' indeed existed barely anything he preached is in the Bible. Say John 7:53 onwards for example, which all the Christians love to quote to me all the time (Let the first person without sin cast the first stone), are you aware of the fact that that verse (onwards) didn't exist in the original manuscript and was added a lot later? (like sixth century?). It should never be in the Bible in the first place, but only as a footnote, even Christian scholars agree, google it. Yes the Church wants you to believe what they want you to believe. You aren't aware and most probably cause you don't really care. Fair game? it's not.

You are off target, again

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
Keep coming here, and eventually you may be convinced about your sinful state.

I don't see how. It's very clear I am sinless. Always have been. Always will be. It's inevitable that you will see the truth of my sinless state.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
1617486042483.png

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
We asked Australians if they believe in God or the supernatural. Here's what they said - ABC News

• In an interview in 2005, the poet Les Murray was asked how comfortable he felt with being "an eccentric Australian voice, a rural poet speaking for an urban culture, a Roman Catholic speaking for a largely secular people". He responded:I just speak as I am. I am a Catholic and I don't believe that other people are necessarily secular. I think that intellectuals are mostly secular or are required to pretend that they are. But broader people are very varied …

• Overall, 69.7 per cent of respondents said they either believed in or were open to the existence of the soul, with 14.7 per cent unsure, 5.7 per cent thinking it unlikely, and 9.9 per cent saying they do not believe it exists.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
We asked Australians if they believe in God or the supernatural. Here's what they said - ABC News

• In an interview in 2005, the poet Les Murray was asked how comfortable he felt with being "an eccentric Australian voice, a rural poet speaking for an urban culture, a Roman Catholic speaking for a largely secular people". He responded:I just speak as I am. I am a Catholic and I don't believe that other people are necessarily secular. I think that intellectuals are mostly secular or are required to pretend that they are. But broader people are very varied …

• Overall, 69.7 per cent of respondents said they either believed in or were open to the existence of the soul, with 14.7 per cent unsure, 5.7 per cent thinking it unlikely, and 9.9 per cent saying they do not believe it exists.
So, we are to assume the majority of our population are dumb campaigners?

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
So, we are to assume the majority of our population are dumb campaigners?

The alternative is the minority are elitists informed by looking in the mirror ..... :( .... it was quote from Aunty, is that a winner? The far queue on the left ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back