Religion Ask a Christian - Continued in Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL angry, f’ed up many times, gullible, genocidal...and needs 4 billion years to get us here.

Quite sh*t.
Free will buddy. You would not be crapping on the way you are now, without it. But remember, it has its sequelae.

Free will buddy. You would not be crapping on the way you are now, without it. But remember, it has its sequelae.

Talking about your god, angry, cursing, ****ed up his own creation, drowned all of them, didn't work, went back and decimaded tribes, children women, sent his own son, didn't work and it got a lot worse.....now seeks attention.

my 5 year old in the mirror pretty much.

quite opposite of perfection.

Why not other Gods than the one you believe in? 5.5 billion people disagrees with you.
You trying to pick the right one are you, want a bit of everything?
You will do well to remember there is the One and only God.
Absolute confidence in that.
Been there done that. I am not here to convert you, but we do pray for you.

You have no need your Highness- this is only relevant to humans who admit they have a need and that they sin.

You mean those who believe in an imaginary being purely on faith?

Jesus came for sinners. No need for you to pontificate here.

There is much need for me here, my son.

Pray to a non-existential being for imaginary concepts that added by Augustine? Lots of free time i assume?
Daily Quiet Time. Pray to God for many people. Great start to the day, also while walking, cycling, in fact, prayerful state all day. Yes,
I am

Daily Quiet Time. Pray to God for many people. Great start to the day, also while walmkig, cycling, in fact, prayerful state all day. Yes,
I am

What a waste of life, living in mental slavery and living in fear based on concepts which wasn't even preached by the entity in the Bible.

if you have that much free time, do some volunteering.

As if prayers have solved anything in the world.!

do you wish to go through this again? prayers dont work, except in your head.

What a waste of life, living in mental slavery and living in fear based on concepts which wasn't even preached by the entity in the Bible.

if you have that much free time, do some volunteering.
If only you knew the truth.
Spare time is the antithesis of me.
But anyway, I'm glad you have not worked me out.

Yep. Nail, meet hammer. That's exactly the point; we are all born sinners, even before we've done anything or know anything, and the only way to get to heaven is their way. Religion is based on fear of eternal punishment.

Obviously an invalid argument, but even more so when you consider Christians believe they can perform any sin and then be forgiven upon asking. Sinning ultimately bears no ramification to either group. Lets rape and repent, done...wiped off!
A place they can’t evidence, a place of a goat herding story teller, in many ways, a wonderfully dark and scary kid campfire story.
In ReAlItY, atheists be like, “can’t prove it, * off”.
iN reAlItY, christcultists, “square is round”.

Me, ah for *s sake........

, but we do pray for you.

My usual answer is:

"Thank you, and I will think for you."

Pisses them off instantly lol. I will say the same to you, pray for me, i am thinking for you! hence i post all the materials here for you to read, but it isn't working. Indoctrination is tough, it's tough to get through to you, the denial is heavy!

Atleast i read your Bible, you don't even wish to read anything, including other religions. Why is your religion true, if you can't prove the Gospels are true? schoolboy mistake, most people have herd mentality, you do too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Repentance. True repentance. You clearly have never done it, and don't understand it. Your posts are absolute evidence.
For what exactly mate?
And what the actual first * is repentance?
Pathetic subservient nonsense and cult behaviour.

Playing chess with a pigeon like you will always result s**t on board.

But the Lord hardened Pharaoh’s heart and he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the Lord had said to Moses.
Ezeikiel 9:12

Ring a bell? i can provide another 50 if you want me to.

You are way wrong about free will. There's a reason we don't honor contracts signed when there's a gun to your head. It's not a choice made of free will, but under coercion.

This is clear: he is dictatorship and that even ABSURD: when he punished Eve for being as he made her and unable to reason?

I personally see the Adam and Eve story as Gods failing, not Adam and Eves. How could someone who doesn't know what's right or wrong be punished and then that punishment handed down to the rest of his creation? It's like saying i will banish my child forever cause he touched the pressure cooker despite me telling him not to. A child doesn't know right/wrong. He cannot reason. It's absurd. Even theologically this is STUPID.

When he punished Cain who did not even know what death was? When he cursed the serpent for telling the truth? When he let his angel ruin Job's life for a bet? When he burned entire cities because he's homophobic, or flooded the entire planet because they came to different values? What a traumatically terrifying view of justice, all resulting from so called 'free will'. As i argued with your mate above, remove God and put Hitler in,...no difference, both are the same!

As i said s**t on my chessboard and you are the pigeon, all you do is rinse and repeat about how great god is and you never use the Bible, even once.

When you do, like your mate did the last time, you get your arse handed out to you and yet you claim you know about scriptures.

Last edited:
God was always . Hard to rationalise, but what a Creator.

Your argument is so stupid, this has been thoroughly debunked many many times and right up there with if we evolved from monkeys why are there monkeys.

There is the theory of membranes which have simply always existed, see M-Theory. If these exist, nothing created them too.

Then we can Penrose's , CCC. (Photons are actually infinite and not bound by time. If you eliminate time, Photons are eternal. Time is an abstract concept, which is why Einstein called it his imaginary time. This is true in case of String theory for example)

Then we have String theory.

Then we have multiverse theories.

After several theories, we have one, magic God HYPOTHESIS.

Your hypothesis way way way down the ladder, you are the Collingwood of the theories and hypothesis out there, you think you matter, you actually don't. MAGIC is not even a hypothesis.

There are many plausible explanations of the universe, God is not really one of them except for you feeble minds.

How can something come out of nothing? for someone with the degree in science can ask this stupid question?

How about you read up on Casimir effect? singularity is not exactly 'nothing'.

When they taught you science (apparently you have a degree) did they teach you the first law of Thermodynamics? What does it state?

Dumb argument by dumb people, really...grow the * up

Last edited:
Your argument is so stupid, this has been thoroughly debunked many many times and right up there with if we evolved from monkeys why are there monkeys.

There is the theory of membranes which have simply always existed, see M-Theory. If these exist, nothing created them too.

Then we can Penrose's , CCC. (Photons are actually infinite and not bound by time. If you eliminate time, Photons are eternal. Time is an abstract concept, which is why Einstein called it his imaginary time. This is true in case of String theory for example)

Then we have String theory.

Then we have multiverse theories.

After several theories, we have one, magic God HYPOTHESIS.

Your hypothesis way way way down the ladder, you are the Collingwood of the theories and hypothesis out there, you think you matter, you actually don't. MAGIC is not even a hypothesis.

There are many plausible explanations of the universe, God is not really one of them except for you feeble minds.

How can something come out of nothing? for someone with the degree in science can ask this stupid question?

How about you read up on Casimir effect? singularity is not exactly 'nothing'.

When they taught you science (apparently you have a degree) did they teach you the first law of Thermodynamics? What does it state?

Dumb argument by dumb people, really...grow the fu** up

Why so rude, can’t you make your point without resorting to insults, heed your own advice and grow up.

No poster has come close to providing evidence of how God created this world.

Out of millions of non believers, no one has been able to produce a viable egg or seed and yet only theories.

The irony is laughable.

These scientific theories verge on faith.

The Earth maybe is 4,000,000,000 years old, maybe the first 3 days of Genesis account for this. Maybe God created an initial sun/planet and then cosmic dust floats through space and creates more solar systems, it is all theory though.

That is why Vdubs and others choose the Bible and Jesus, it has been here for 2,000 years tried and tested.

Why so rude, can’t you make your point without resorting to insults, heed your own advice and grow up.
PLEASE READ, is all i am asking both you and VD to do here, i have answered this question 5 times in this thread. VD doesn't read my posts and starts with his evangelical rats without reading my posts, and then proceeds to ask the same question 2 pages later.

Hence my frustration! You guys aren't exactly the brightest, specially your Isiah quote went wrong the last post, shows you actually have NFI.

I am happy to educate you in science. There is hope for you still

The first correct thing you said in this thread, cause God doesn't exist, hence he didn't create anything.
Out of millions of non believers, no one has been able to produce a viable egg or seed and yet only theories.

Do you even know what 'theories' are? gravity is also a theory. Plenty of theories exist on how we came to be, recently as asteroid carrying organic particles which were the building blocks of life been found. High probablity that's how life started.

Your magic is not even a hypothesis, let alone a theory.

The irony is laughable.
Coming from you, magic magic, magic is the answer to all things.

What exactly is about 'faith' in these theories? do tell? photons can exist till infinity, mathematical proof is available PLENTY of independent theories have also confirmed this.

On the other hand you believe in a series of books written 500 plus years AFTER the dearth of the said Messiah which was not written down, no one saw him, no one met him, no one wrote about him. But 500 years AFTER he died, people started writing about him. Do you realise that majoirty of the NT scripts been written after 1,000 AD by the Catholic Church?

If a so called son of God existed, how come no one wrote about him? there exist proof of Alexander, Buddha, Mohammed, why is Jesus missing? apparently he was so important and he shook up the system people forgot to write about him? Not even his 12 apostles?

Till that lunatic Paul, who never met him but wrote well about the person he never met.

LOL you know what we call them in medical terms?

The Earth maybe is 4,000,000,000 years old, maybe the first 3 days of Genesis account for this. Maybe God created an initial sun/planet and then cosmic dust floats through space and creates more solar systems, it is all theory though.

You don't even understand what theory is, GOD is not a theory, it's not even a hypothesis, it exists purely in your head. Repeating the same LIE a 100 times doesn't make it real.
That is why Vdubs and others choose the Bible and Jesus, it has been here for 2,000 years tried and tested.

lol tried and tested. Progress only began when there was separtion between religion and state and still we had colonialism and crusades which killed billion and allowed monsters like Hitler to use anti-semitism stemming from the Bible. Read about Christianity pre-reformation, we are living in the most peaceful era in human history, Christianity has never been peaceful and been spread by the sword. Roylion can educate you on this.

You asked a question, how something came from nothing. I answered it, you then started shouting 'i don't accept that, i only accept God', Dude, i am not here to seek your approval nor here to change your mind, universe can perfectly exist without a god. A god is infact improbable.

What does the first law of Thermodynamics state? So why do we need God for the universe? There is no need for a creator, you guys invented it cause it suits you.

If you are not going to accept any other answer outside of 'God did it' why ask? dumb behaviour by dumb people, argue, why you think those theories are wrong. I can tell you 100 different reasons why i think your God doesn't exist, you can't tell one about how those theories are wrong. Bible is the BIGGEST PROOF that God doesn't exist, he couldn't even compile a book properly, spread his message properly but apparently he created the universe. LOL!

Come back with a better reply than 'but it's only a theory' orelse stop replying to me. I can only talk to 1 dumb person at a time.

Last edited:
So far we have

1 guy who believes the world is worse than it was 1,000 years ago and sin results in death and diease
1 guy who believes the earth is 6,000 years old
1 guy who has regular visions of Jesus right after bigfooty posts
1 guy who believes Jesus started time.

LOL! where is the facepalm meme.

If all atheists actually picked up the Bible, but said to God before they start reading it- "ok God, I really need to know this is real. Please reveal yourself to me", you would have an entirely different appreciation. Reading it with the motive of looking for errors, inconsistencies, violence etc. will continue to frustrate you and you will miss the pearls.
Atheists have read the bible, in a lot of cases it was the bible that made them athiests
In any event I'd wager atheists know more about the bible than most christians and certainly more than you do

Atheists have read the bible, in a lot of cases it was the bible that made them athiests
In any event I'd wager atheists know more about the bible than most christians and certainly more than you do

He means you missed the pearl about divorce being adultery, washing hands being sin, nuking tribes cause you know, free will...allowing rape of virgin women, loving your family over Jebus, stoning of homosexuals, keeping slaves, subjugation of women....you are missing out m8.

PLEASE READ, is all i am asking both you and VD to do here, i have answered this question 5 times in this thread. VD doesn't read my posts and starts with his evangelical rats without reading my posts, and then proceeds to ask the same question 2 pages later.

Hence my frustration! You guys aren't exactly the brightest, specially your Isiah quote went wrong the last post, shows you actually have NFI.

I am happy to educate you in science. There is hope for you still

The first correct thing you said in this thread, cause God doesn't exist, hence he didn't create anything.

Do you even know what 'theories' are? gravity is also a theory. Plenty of theories exist on how we came to be, recently as asteroid carrying organic particles which were the building blocks of life been found. High probablity that's how life started.

Your magic is not even a hypothesis, let alone a theory.

Coming from you, magic magic, magic is the answer to all things.

What exactly is about 'faith' in these theories? do tell? photons can exist till infinity, mathematical proof is available PLENTY of independent theories have also confirmed this.

On the other hand you believe in a series of books written 500 plus years AFTER the dearth of the said Messiah which was not written down, no one saw him, no one met him, no one wrote about him. But 500 years AFTER he died, people started writing about him. Do you realise that majoirty of the NT scripts been written after 1,000 AD by the Catholic Church?

If a so called son of God existed, how come no one wrote about him? there exist proof of Alexander, Buddha, Mohammed, why is Jesus missing? apparently he was so important and he shook up the system people forgot to write about him? Not even his 12 apostles?

Till that lunatic Paul, who never met him but wrote well about the person he never met.

LOL you know what we call them in medical terms?

You don't even understand what theory is, GOD is not a theory, it's not even a hypothesis, it exists purely in your head. Repeating the same LIE a 100 times doesn't make it real.

lol tried and tested. Progress only began when there was separtion between religion and state and still we had colonialism and crusades which killed billion and allowed monsters like Hitler to use anti-semitism stemming from the Bible. Read about Christianity pre-reformation, we are living in the most peaceful era in human history, Christianity has never been peaceful and been spread by the sword. Roylion can educate you on this.

You asked a question, how something came from nothing. I answered it, you then started shouting 'i don't accept that, i only accept God', Dude, i am not here to seek your approval nor here to change your mind, universe can perfectly exist without a god. A god is infact improbable.

What does the first law of Thermodynamics state? So why do we need God for the universe? There is no need for a creator, you guys invented it cause it suits you.

If you are not going to accept any other answer outside of 'God did it' why ask? dumb behaviour by dumb people, argue, why you think those theories are wrong. I can tell you 100 different reasons why i think your God doesn't exist, you can't tell one about how those theories are wrong. Bible is the BIGGEST PROOF that God doesn't exist, he couldn't even compile a book properly, spread his message properly but apparently he created the universe. LOL!

Come back with a better reply than 'but it's only a theory' orelse stop replying to me. I can only talk to 1 dumb person at a time.

I appreciate your effort and your posts do get me thinking.

Thinking is of the mind.

In my experience we have 5 bodies:

1. Physical
2. Emotional
3. Mind
4 Soul
5. Spirit

You can spend your life in anyone of these bodies and most people use a combination.

Science and your responses are in bodies1, 2 & 3

I am posting from body 4 & 5 that is where the clash is and we will never agree on the points either of us make.

Close your eyes that darkness is like the darkness of space, then you can picture anything you want in thoughts and dreams.

Don’t you meditate to gain entry into the spiritual realm?

Likewise our Creator holds pictures and thoughts in Thee’s body of space.

I hope that makes sense, it’s not easy to put into words.

Of course dictators through history have used the Bible, as there is power in it. Ghengis Kahn would have claimed to be a Christian if it gave him power over his enemies.

Yes much suffering and injustice has been done in the name of Bible and God, but don’t think this wasn’t going on before Christ.

Herod killed 2,000 boys at the birth of Christ. Life has been cheap throughout history.

No poster has come close to providing evidence that 'God' created this world either. The only way this is believed in is through pure faith.

They are scientific hypotheses for which is there is an increasing body of supporting empirical evidence. Scientific investigation continues.

the Bible and Jesus, it has been here for 2,000 years tried and tested.

This is little more than an article of faith.

I appreciate your effort and your posts do get me thinking.

Thinking is of the mind.

In my experience we have 5 bodies:

1. Physical
2. Emotional
3. Mind
4 Soul
5. Spirit

You can spend your life in anyone of these bodies and most people use a combination.

Science and your responses are in bodies1, 2 & 3

I am posting from body 4 & 5 that is where the clash is and we will never agree on the points either of us make.

Close your eyes that darkness is like the darkness of space, then you can picture anything you want in thoughts and dreams.

Don’t you meditate to gain entry into the spiritual realm?

Likewise our Creator holds pictures and thoughts in Thee’s body of space.

I hope that makes sense, it’s not easy to put into words.

Of course dictators through history have used the Bible, as there is power in it. Ghengis Kahn would have claimed to be a Christian if it gave him power over his enemies.

Yes much suffering and injustice has been done in the name of Bible and God, but don’t think this wasn’t going on before Christ.

Herod killed 2,000 boys at the birth of Christ. Life has been cheap throughout history.

You asked a question how something came from nothing. I answered the question which is perfectly possible, you came back with 'i don't buy that, i only believe in God'.

Why bother asking people question if you are not going to buy anything outside of what you subscribe to? I am not looking for your opinion in this, i perfectly know what Christians believe in.

The first law of thermodynamics means there can NEVER be a creator. Disprove that and i am all ears. Ttill then you have NOTHING.

There was NEVER a nothing, science doesnt state that, you religious people do cause you don't understand science.

Way to move your goalpost now.

Herod killed 2,000 boys at the birth of Christ.

Where did this number come from? There is no evidence that the 'Massacre of the Innocents' was an actual historical event. Only Matthew mentions it. Philo and Josephus do not despite recording many of Herod's other misdeeds. The story is modelled on the older story of Pharaoh's attempt to kill the Israelite children in Exodus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back