Ask a Communist

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing I can't get my head around is the whole premise of this.

That people are not inherently lazy/selfish/greedy and will work and contribute even if there is no real incentive for doing so, and more importantly, no real disincentive for NOT doing so. If that makes sense?

I mean, I would no way work if I could get away with not working. But I can't, so I do ;)

As a Communist, I'd like to invite anyone who wishes to criticise Communism or evaluate it to ask some questions about the most important political ideology of our time and I'll do my best to answer from a modern left wing Communist position.

Have at it.

History books are written by liars, it's not often that you read the truth.

If they don't want you to know about something they keep the facts from you.

Some now say that Marx's great and communism is good.

What they don't tell you is that Marx is in hell and is flag is drenched in blood.

n9Uvo.jpg

"The reason you fight for an open society is because that’s the only society that you can live in, as a Jew—unless you become a nationalist and only fight for your own rights in your own state."
- George Soros

You know George Bush snr once said: "out of these troubled times, our fifth objective... a new world order."

It seems "troubled times" are the effect caused by open societies.

Did you hear George Soros say recently that the responsibilty of ushering in the new world order should be taken off America and placed with communist China?

soros is a serial pest

one of his favourite games is arbitrage on nations that he is bigger than. He manipulate their thinly traded current does asset deals, or holds them to ransom and collects his profits.

when you hear soros say "something something, help guinea" this translates to I'm F'ing them over or on the exit and want a government to bail them out and pay for his sins

All this kerfuffle about transgender folk in our society for instance. Same kerfuffle about homosexuality back in the day. Same kerfuffle about multiculturalism and race-mixing in romantic entanglements before that. Always the same fears expressed in different ways.

"I'm not used to this. This is new. I don't like this."

Every kerfuffle between those wanting inclusion versus those arguing for exclusion stretching back as far as you want it to. Open society versus closed society. Guess what? Society keeps on opening up. Fearing that is natural to a certain extent. Fearing the unknown is one of our more ancient survival instincts and I get that. There is another ancient survival imperative though.

Adapt or die.

As society opens the opposition to inclusion either adapts to new realities or it dies the slow death of increasing societal irrelevance until all that is left is some moaning ghost that is more an annoyance than anything else.

Adapt or die.
That has to be applied to both sides though doesn't it? You bring up homosexuals, surely they have to accept that in this open society (the only society a Jew can live in) there will always be people of whatever faith that will believe their behaviour to be abominable?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That has to be applied to both sides though doesn't it? You bring up homosexuals, surely they have to accept that in this open society (the only society a Jew can live in) there will always be people of whatever faith that will believe their behaviour to be abominable?
I suppose if they keep their beliefs strictly in-house it might be less of a problem. But the wider world is the one that we all share, and evryone has an equal stake in pursuing whatever level of comfort and happiness they can regardless of belief structure.

When your belief restricts and impedes those who don't share them, that's where the problems start. It's one thing for someone to claim that their beliefs exclude the transexual or the homosexual from heaven. It's quite another for that same person be given the political power to actually impose said beliefs on those who want to live outside them.

I think the op is confused, this is a simple definition of communism

1668659050375.png

So the 'theory' does not allow competition of industry.

Seems that's what those oppose communism oppose it for.

The op has been arguing that communism does not quell said competition. The definition is therefore in contradiction to what the op is claiming.

I don't know what it's like to live in China or Russia but I'm willing to bet there is varying degrees of freedom of enterprise or in other words elements of capitalism. Which again contradicts this definition of communism.

On the other side of the coin, in our liberal capitalist society, there are elements of social rules / mechanisms - because they're required. Unvetted capitalism would be an absolute disaster.

So my question to the op would be is this ^ definition what you would view as the ideal model of communism? Going by your posts I doubt it.

View attachment 1555652

The op has been arguing that communism does not quell said competition. The definition is therefore in contradiction to what the op is claiming.

I don't know what it's like to live in China or Russia but I'm willing to bet there is varying degrees of freedom of enterprise or in other words elements of capitalism. Which again contradicts this definition of communism.

On the other side of the coin, in our liberal capitalist society, there are elements of social rules / mechanisms - because they're required. Unvetted capitalism would be an absolute disaster.

So my question to the op would be is this ^ definition what you would view as the ideal model of communism? Going by your posts I doubt it.

OP's long gone, mate. He posted that in 2014!!!:p

View attachment 1555652

Unvetted capitalism isnt a disaster. Its a logical impossibility. private ownership of capital can only exist with a government that decrees it to be so. Therefore capitalism can only ever be vetted. Its simply the extent of the vetting that can vary.

Unvetted capitalism isnt a disaster. Its a logical impossibility. private ownership of capital can only exist with a government that decrees it to be so. Therefore capitalism can only ever be vetted. Its simply the extent of the vetting that can vary.
Apologies, I wasn't clear.

I did allude that in my explanation of social rules / elements in our capitalist society.

Is it true that the first rule of being a Communist is to never shut the * up about it?
If you are vegan, communist, crossfitter

And you just rescued a pound dog - in which order do you wedge these important things about yourself into any conversation you are involved in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back