Ask DT/SC Questions Here (Please check player's roster watch thread before Posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Ask DT/SC Questions Here (Please Read First Page before Posting)

Has only had 2 pretty average scores, one vs Freo and that game shoudl be deleted from history for the good of the game, and this week, where he suffered illness during the week.

Still can't seem to find any more info on Hanley's injury....

Anyone know anything more or care to speculate?

2-3 weeks???

2-3 weeks???

this^^^^

80 and only played a half... i am so dirty

2-3 weeks???
You'll have to wait until Brett Burton's injury report which will give you half truths, inaccuracies or omissions to rely on.

How far away is Doherty? Cheers.

How far away is Doherty? Cheers.
Most predict that he will be played after the Bye.

Didn't look like a really bad one. But Hammy's can linger and be annoying. I'd guess at 1-3 weeks.

I didn't see the 'incident' as such, but saw him sitting with the vest on after HT, looked like he was in tears... (Seriously, that was the impression I got)

...so just wondering if he's done something a lot more sinister?? :confused:

Is that a question?

Played his first game back in ressies last w/e after a few weeks out with a back issue.

Whats the go with Rockliff's role??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you guys think zorko would be a good buy or do you think it was more of a one of game.

Most people expected Zorko to be in our best 22 at the start of the year. His form thus far has been pretty promising. With Banfield out for 6 weeks, there is less pressure for spots as well.

I think his JS is pretty good - mature age, fills a need and is doing OK.

No different to always, midfield and will rest forward. Rocky gets his score from racking up touches working hard around the ground getting the ball, and being able to kick a goal or 2 up forward when he rotates through there. Nothing has really changed with his role all year.

I think he may be getting more attention than he has in the past which has affected his scoring. When he is left free to do as he likes he racks it up when he is sat on he struggles a bit more. Still I am expecting a big run home from Rocky.

Polec or bewick are always a sub chance, Zorko played well last week, won't start as sub. Need his pressure up forward and goal kicking capabilities with banfield out. Maybe might get the red vest to manage his work load a bit, but would be very surprised if he got the Kermit.

Polec or bewick are always a sub chance, Zorko played well last week, won't start as sub. Need his pressure up forward and goal kicking capabilities with banfield out. Maybe might get the red vest to manage his work load a bit, but would be very surprised if he got the Kermit.

Now that Yeo has been named in the side who would think Zorko will be safe from the sub vest :thumbsu: Yeo to be the sub?

I think he may be getting more attention than he has in the past which has affected his scoring. When he is left free to do as he likes he racks it up when he is sat on he struggles a bit more. Still I am expecting a big run home from Rocky.

As am I :) :thumbsu:

You've had a decent start Quigs, keep it going.

Just a quick question on Sam Docherty. I know he was injured early in the year, just wondering how he has been tracking and likelihood of inclusion in the imminent future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back