Official Club Stuff Ask GCFC Digital. Be respectful and appreciative

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the response.

This is one of the issues with the whole park'n'ride thing. Overall, its a great way of controlling traffic around the stadium and efficiently moving people.

But, if for some reason you have to leave (eg you or a family member might get sick, or something comes up at home and you have to get out and to your car to get somewhere), you are forced I guess to catch a cab from the stadium to whatever park'n'ride facility you have used.
Yea, tho do you expect a bus to take you to a stop if only a couple of passengers?

Yea, tho do you expect a bus to take you to a stop if only a couple of passengers?
they do it on the way to Metricon if you're early enough

plus, at a game against the dees there's only a couple of people in the stands anyway lol

No, I don't, but they could for example run 1 bus at the end of half time and the end of 3/4 time (when siren sounds to start the next quarter) and advertise this. Those with young kids may appreciate it and the general info being out there may help others in case they need it in future.

Plus as Experimental says, they do it on occasion at the start of the game (ive seen and experienced that personally also).

The Suns pay the bus company for a service, this should be included in the service agreement.

No, I don't, but they could for example run 1 bus at the end of half time and the end of 3/4 time (when siren sounds to start the next quarter) and advertise this. Those with young kids may appreciate it and the general info being out there may help others in case they need it in future.

Plus as Experimental says, they do it on occasion at the start of the game (ive seen and experienced that personally also).

The Suns pay the bus company for a service, this should be included in the service agreement.

Ashcroft strikes again.

I'm not sure they want to advertise to people that they can leave.

A few might choose to go drown their sorrows at nearby bars rather than sit through a 4th quarter when we're getting blown out.

GCFC Digital

Hey stranger long time no speak.

Just putting it out there
Paul Roos to the Suns.
Director of Football type role.
Bring in more blood like culture another wise old head..
Wants a change of lifestyle..

What do you think? :D

View attachment 246298
He has had plans for a long time to move to the states, he now has millions from the Dee's, I don't expect we will see much of him past this year

Go the Cavs.
Will destroy a bogutless GSW.

Much happening behind the scenes GCFC Digital ?
Really enjoyed the Fiorini car ride.

Any behind the scenes stuff coming?
Really enjoyed foxfootys inside the team meeting pre game n the weekend.
Think you could do something along those lines after each game? Etc

Anyhows my man keep up the good work.. Keep has hasselling Jaeger and Dion for interviews till they say how much they love the club and look forward to the Suns future ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On behalf of the Cavs winning the championship.
Think it's time our Jumper gets a remodel for 2017
A new fresh jumper for the new and improved 'Suns'
The GC jersey has been s bad omen.

Surely we lose the GC and replace with 'Suns' :D

GCFC Digital
agreed.. new logo as well

GCFC Digital
Plus.. China would dig the whole 'Suns' thing.
Be very good for sponsorship ;)

GCFC Digital
I voted on the Suns survey for a GC themed gurnsey. I think we all agree the GC logo has to go, make it happen GCFC Digital

Went to Metricon for the 1st time in a while. Was a kids birthday and a group were invited to the game, tickets paid for.

Metricon is enjoyable. like the joint. Beer is way too expensive. Totally ridiculous.

*Would an emerging QLD craft brewer strike a better deal with the SUNS and be able to bring prices down due to it being a promotion instead of just profit making?

*Secondly. I imagine SUNS are looking at ways of bringing back previous members and encouraging new ones? If one would agree that giving new patrons a better experience is a way to do this, then why cant a member invite a guest into the members bar? So you have a 1st time mate come to a game.. You cant invite him into a members bar. You have a friend from interstate come to the footy. You cant invite them into a members bar. Really sux.

Went to Metricon for the 1st time in a while. Was a kids birthday and a group were invited to the game, tickets paid for.

Metricon is enjoyable. like the joint. Beer is way too expensive. Totally ridiculous.

*Would an emerging QLD craft brewer strike a better deal with the SUNS and be able to bring prices down due to it being a promotion instead of just profit making?

*Secondly. I imagine SUNS are looking at ways of bringing back previous members and encouraging new ones? If one would agree that giving new patrons a better experience is a way to do this, then why cant a member invite a guest into the members bar? So you have a 1st time mate come to a game.. You cant invite him into a members bar. You have a friend from interstate come to the footy. You cant invite them into a members bar. Really sux.

Not just AFL , went to Titans game and same problem.

Hey GCFC Digital, I noticed Round 19 is retro round in the AFL. Does this mean the club will be wearing/releasing the yellow guernsey from back in the TAC Cup days? or perhaps a variation of the Southport Sharks guernsey?

2RFeKVb.jpg

Hey GCFC Digital, I noticed Round 19 is retro round in the AFL. Does this mean the club will be wearing/releasing the yellow guernsey from back in the TAC Cup days? or perhaps a variation of the Southport Sharks guernsey?

2RFeKVb.jpg
Isn't that just a Fox Footy thing used as promotion for their channel?

2RFeKVb.jpg
This should be our clash

The Tigers and Crows both have predominantly yellow clash gurnseys, why not us

Isn't that just a Fox Footy thing used as promotion for their channel?
Is it? I was hoping it was an official thing. My apologies if it's just a FOX Footy promotion GCFC Digital. I remember they did 'Lefty Round' last year and 'Pie Night' a few weeks ago so you're probably right.

The question remains though - what guernsey would the Suns use if heritage round was re-introduced? Fremantle proved in 2005 and 2007 that an AFL team can honour local clubs as a part of their own heritage. Here are those jumpers:

2005 - South Fremantle
xa2WMiX.jpg

2007 - East Fremantle (1970s)
zVEqmBR.jpg

So, in case anyone isn't following where I'm going with this, the Suns have the option to honour the Southport Sharks' contribution to Gold Coast football through a heritage jumper, like the Dockers did 10 years ago. Unlike most other local GC teams, the Sharks possess a unique jumper design that's never been seen at the VFL/AFL level. The only drawback is the potential alienation of locals that aren't very fond of the Sharks and I know for a fact that many footballers through south east Queensland despise Southport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back