Remove this Banner Ad

Sunraysia

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Gold Coast
Excuse me Mr GCFC digital - are you able to update the team listing page ?
Just a bit concerned Mick Barlow is still in Freo gear and draftees and others are not in normal headshots.
Also poor Max Spencer has no headshot at all - daughter told me he's a looker - can you confirm ... ????

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Excuse me Mr GCFC digital - are you able to update the team listing page ?
Just a bit concerned Mick Barlow is still in Freo gear and draftees and others are not in normal headshots.
Also poor Max Spencer has no headshot at all - daughter told me he's a looker - can you confirm ... ????

He is overseas on his honeymoon.
Poor bloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
An Era has come to an end! Our good friend KT (otherwise known as GCFC Digital )has jumped ship from the SUNS to head for bigger and better things no doubt! Hopefully his departure leaves a better taste in the supporters mouth then when Jaeger and Caddy left. I dunno who would wanna be mad at Caddy though . . .

All the best in the future champion! On behalf of every SUNS supporter on here that has read your work, begged you for info or laughed along at some of the antics you go through for us, I thank you! You'll be missed, at least as a SUNS official. With any luck we will see you on here with a personal account and we will see where your true allegiances lie :p

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
An Era has come to an end! Our good friend KT (otherwise known as GCFC Digital )has jumped ship from the SUNS to head for bigger and better things no doubt! Hopefully his departure leaves a better taste in the supporters mouth then when Jaeger and Caddy left. I dunno who would wanna be mad at Caddy though . . .

All the best in the future champion! On behalf of every SUNS supporter on here that has read your work, begged you for info or laughed along at some of the antics you go through for us, I thank you! You'll be missed, at least as a SUNS official. With any luck we will see you on here with a personal account and we will see where your true allegiances lie :p
A beacon of light in the dark, dark times that were the offseason and other various dramas.

Will be sorely missed, All the best KT!

Sep 25, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
OKC, Chelsea FC, Raiders
Huge loss. Was one of, if not THE best in the business I thought. But as long as he didn't nominate a specific club and send us into negotiations with 1 arm tied behind our back, Im sure I'll forgive him for moving on and up. ;)

Hopefully the rest of the team can keep up his good work. Some of the stuff he did was gold!

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Huge loss. Was one of, if not THE best in the business I thought. But as long as he didn't nominate a specific club and send us into negotiations with 1 arm tied behind our back, Im sure I'll forgive him for moving on and up. ;)

Hopefully the rest of the team can keep up his good work. Some of the stuff he did was gold!

I did hear we only got a first round draft pick for him despite Tony Cochrane demanding 7 first rounders, a bag of sherrins and a $35 Sizzler gift voucher

Back