Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions_Insider how long until expiry for the $15 off at the Lions Store vouchers that come with membership? Am I still able to use ones from last year or even the year before?

Lions_Insider how long until expiry for the $15 off at the Lions Store vouchers that come with membership? Am I still able to use ones from last year or even the year before?
Hey, Ciaphus in five years's time you'll be able to redeem them for our new triple premiership jumper with Witho's signature on it.

Hi,

They expire on the 30th of September of that year the membership was for. The vouchers should have the expiry date printed on them.

Cheers,

They don't actually have an expiry date printed on them, they just say "terms and conditions apply", but having it printed on them would make sense.

Where is the advantage to loyal members in playing a trial intra-club way out in Burpengary?

What deliberative process was gone through in arriving at this decision?

Why were Yeeronga or Coorparoo, apparently, disregarded?

Where is the advantage to loyal members in playing a trial intra-club way out in Burpengary?

What deliberative process was gone through in arriving at this decision?

Why were Yeeronga or Coorparoo, apparently, disregarded?

Simply because we are playing a JLT match at Burpengary next weekend. Hence why the intra-club starts at a similar time to what time the JLT match starts (3.30pm v 3.35pm). Footy wants the team to be prepared for the ground and game.

Judging by comments in this thread and on other sites, there are plenty of loyal members who live northside and are happy with training being at Burpengary. We can't always please everyone with the location as you can imagine.

At this stage the intra-club is still on despite the rain, but I will let you guys know if anything changes.

WOW, never realized Tassie had such holy connections to impact the weather.
Direct line no doubt.

Yeah me neither, he hasn't name dropped that particular connection as far as I know. :D:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Intra has been moved to Tasmania.

Tas*******mania????

If the penguins invade from Antarctica, we’d draw a line at Bass Straight and concede everything to the south.

Tas*******mania????

If the penguins invade from Antarctica, we’d draw a line at Bass Straight and concede everything to the south.

Considering our record with Emus, this sounds like a solid plan...

Hi Lions_Insider,

Are there still plans for Luke Hodge to make an appearance on the roar deal podcast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back