Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey LI, just a bit of input on merch.. Wondering if there are any plans for Lions wide-brim straw hats or keep-a-cups.. As a teacher I would love to have both for work as practical displays of my love for the club, and great advertising to 1000 kids and 100 staff :)

Hi Nunez,

No grandstands or such, but there is nice hill around the ground for seating. You can also bring along chairs if you wish. The ground is a better viewing experience than South Pine.

Thanks for the fast response!

Hi Nunez,

No grandstands or such, but there is nice hill around the ground for seating. You can also bring along chairs if you wish. The ground is a better viewing experience than South Pine.

Sorry to be a pain, but I wasn't able to find out if parking is available at the ground? I remember previously we needed to get on the shuttle bus at Morayfield.

Sorry to be a pain, but I wasn't able to find out if parking is available at the ground? I remember previously we needed to get on the shuttle bus at Morayfield.
Very hard to find any info on this. Do members get in for free? I assumed I'd have to pay, but poking around in the TicketMaster link, I somehow found my way to a members' area, asking for bar-codes. I then remembered in the past, we could enter our membership number as the bar-code and got either free or discounted tix. I can't find any info though. Not even sure if I can find my way back to that page, TBH.

No there isn't parking available at the ground. Currently working through details on this but likely to be shuttles from Morayfield again.

Will have more information up on our website soon.

Lions members with game access will be entitled to attend pre-season Lions matches free of charge (subject to availability and venue capacity).

Members can guarantee their seats by using their membership card to upgrade to a reserved seat or register for a general admission ticket: https://ticketing.ticketmaster.com.au/upgrade/start/13005428CD9696B2?camefrom=EMCL_2087685_86901583

No there isn't parking available at the ground. Currently working through details on this but likely to be shuttles from Morayfield again.

Will have more information up on our website soon.

Lions members with game access will be entitled to attend pre-season Lions matches free of charge (subject to availability and venue capacity).

Members can guarantee their seats by using their membership card to upgrade to a reserved seat or register for a general admission ticket: https://ticketing.ticketmaster.com.au/upgrade/start/13005428CD9696B2?camefrom=EMCL_2087685_86901583
While they're sorting that out, can you see if the club can confirm similar arrangements for the following week? A lot less parking space than Brendale, so the AFLW match will be a bit of a nightmare as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Lions_Insider, I renewed a digital membership at the end of last year and just tried to catch some of the JLT Series action on the AFL app, but it says I do not have a subscription. Haven't changed email address or anything. Are you able to shed some light on this? I know the digital memberships came out rather close to the H&A season last year. Do club based digital memberships only get applied to the account of the AFL app just before the season proper or something?

Anyway thanks in advance :)

Lions_Insider is it correct that i am getting charged $7.95 by tickmaster for my 'free' game day entry when i register for a general admission ticket for this weekend? Charging me $5 for the ticket and then a $2.95 handling fee for a print at home ticket.

Lions_Insider is it correct that i am getting charged $7.95 by tickmaster for my 'free' game day entry when i register for a general admission ticket for this weekend? Charging me $5 for the ticket and then a $2.95 handling fee for a print at home ticket.
Money for jam Same charges came up for me when I looked at booking for the game. Surprise surprise I didn't proceed .

Given the match likely won't reach capacity, there's no need to register for a ticket. Just scan your membership card at the gate upon entry.

Hi Lions_Insider, I renewed a digital membership at the end of last year and just tried to catch some of the JLT Series action on the AFL app, but it says I do not have a subscription. Haven't changed email address or anything. Are you able to shed some light on this? I know the digital memberships came out rather close to the H&A season last year. Do club based digital memberships only get applied to the account of the AFL app just before the season proper or something?

Anyway thanks in advance :)

Hi,

Could you please email membership@lions.com.au (or call 1800 216 885) with this and they will be able to help you out. They need to check your account name so instead of sending it through on here it's easier just to go straight to them.

Cheers,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back