Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

Unticketed Supporter memberships normally get an extra piece or two of merch to increase the value proposition. The shopping bag is obviously part of that this year. No biggie.

You are just jealous, admit it.

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Is that likely to be the week before the season proper?
It is the week before yes, however it won't be open unfortunately.

On the flip side, we are about to lock in the dates for our in-season open trainings at the Gabba, mainly during school holidays and a Saturday before a Sunday home game. Will post those once they're all confirmed.

It is the week before yes, however it won't be open unfortunately.

On the flip side, we are about to lock in the dates for our in-season open trainings at the Gabba, mainly during school holidays and a Saturday before a Sunday home game. Will post those once they're all confirmed.

Will Fish still be tweeting along some updates for those curious or probably not?

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
1551328405202.png

Mavlions1961

Club Legend
Jan 31, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks
Hey. Lions Insider,

Sorry for being pedantic but I just recently received my Membership cards. Yahoo. But that’s all I received I have now been a full member for 10 years and this year makes me a Gold Member. I would have loved a lanyard with Gold written on it. Can I pick up some lanyards at round 1 at the Gabba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Hi Lions_Insider , just a complaint on the audio levels on today's Roar Deal podcast, the volume was way out of sinc, Michael Whiting and Dom Fay were fine but the guests volume was a lot lower, it was annoying. Maybe as simple as the guests getting a bit closer to the mic.

Hi Lions_Insider , just a complaint on the audio levels on today's Roar Deal podcast, the volume was way out of sinc, Michael Whiting and Dom Fay were fine but the guests volume was a lot lower, it was annoying. Maybe as simple as the guests getting a bit closer to the mic.

Agreed. Couldn't hear Hudson so gave up on it.

FRANK STALLONE

Debutant
Nov 17, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey Lions Insider, just wondering if by any chance you know if the great man Kev Murray will be around at the family day in melb on Sunday? Just thought as it’s somewhat of a connection to our Fitzroy supporter base he might be in attendance, not neccasarily in any official capacity. Unfortunately as time rolls on the chances of getting to chat to this great man are diminishing.

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey Lions Insider, just wondering if by any chance you know if the great man Kev Murray will be around at the family day in melb on Sunday? Just thought as it’s somewhat of a connection to our Fitzroy supporter base he might be in attendance, not neccasarily in any official capacity. Unfortunately as time rolls on the chances of getting to chat to this great man are diminishing.

The great man will be there.

Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Hi Daniels Riches,

Can't say too much at the moment...our 2019 event guernseys are still in the stages of being locked away. There is a good chance there will be a Fitzroy based strip :smile:

The Kevin Murray 50th anniversary Brownlow strip!! Love it, couldn’t have asked for anything better than that LI. Exceeded my expectations for sure. Big props to the club for organising this. Think they will fly off the shelf

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lions Flag 2020

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi Lions Insider. I recon once Matty Eagles playing career finishes he should get a job with the AFL as a mature age recruit liaison officer (or something similar). Given the increase in mature age players being recruited there is probably a role to be had to liaise and encourage the ones who are trying to take this pathway. He has great experience in this area and he has such an outgoing and upbeat personality that I recon this role would suit.

Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Hi Lions Insider. I recon once Matty Eagles playing career finishes he should get a job with the AFL as a mature age recruit liaison officer (or something similar). Given the increase in mature age players being recruited there is probably a role to be had to liaise and encourage the ones who are trying to take this pathway. He has great experience in this area and he has such an outgoing and upbeat personality that I recon this role would suit.

Good call LF. Seems like a peoples person and a top bloke.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back