Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

Remove this Banner Ad

can we buy multiple tickets in the priority access time.

1 Multiple as in one ticket for each member in our group or
2 Multiple as in one ticket for each member in our group plus tickets for bandwagoner friends?

Cause if it's 2 some of us members might miss out.

I would imagine it will be limited to the amount of member tickets you have. Ie 1 member you can buy 1 ticket, 3 members you can buy 3 tickets. You will need to punch in your membership number and that will cross reference with your membership details to make sure you are eligible and how many tix you can buy.

1 Multiple as in one ticket for each member in our group or
2 Multiple as in one ticket for each member in our group plus tickets for bandwagoner friends?

Cause if it's 2 some of us members might miss out.
Reckon it would depend who we play

Home game v scum or Bombers will definitely be a strict one per membership
GWS will probably be two per membership

VY26.gif

Lions_Insider - why has there been so few videos posted on the Lions YouTube channel last week (only two) compared to the usual 12-15 per week for most of the season?

Seems odd that when there has probably never been this much interest in the Lions, particularly at this stage of the year, that content completely fell away to an all year low. :huh:

Lions_Insider - why has there been so few videos posted on the Lions YouTube channel last week (only two) compared to the usual 12-15 per week for most of the season?

Seems odd that when there has probably never been this much interest in the Lions, particularly at this stage of the year, that content completely fell away to an all year low. :huh:

Suspect the club is all hands on deck with preparing for finals and getting organised. The videos are on the Lions website I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspect the club is all hands on deck with preparing for finals and getting organised. The videos are on the Lions website I think.
Possibly, but none of the usual videos made it to the YouTube channel i.e NEAFL highlights, 'All the Goals' etc. The benefit of the content being uploaded to the YouTube channel is that most can watch it on their Smart TV's, which is why the NEAFL games being on YouTube is so good. I just don't watch such things on a laptop.

It is partly for that reason I think that a lot of Melbourne based Lions fans I know, including myself, haven't watched those Lions dedicated TV programs the club was promoting earlier in the season. You would've thought they'd be uploaded to the Lions YouTube channel by now so we could watch them. I wouldn't eveb know where to find them even if I wanted to watch them.

Hopefully the members remember how to buy tickets before its open to the public at 3pm, its been that long. We really need to utilise the home ground advantage and not have a 50:50 crowd like Collingwood. Theoretically we could pack most of the stadium with members.

Hopefully the members remember how to buy tickets before its open to the public at 3pm, its been that long. We really need to utilise the home ground advantage and not have a 50:50 crowd like Collingwood. Theoretically we could pack most of the stadium with members.

Richmond have their own allocation for their members.

Think you can bank on that no tickets will be going to general public. This pretty sure will be sold out well before then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back